Special Purchase: "Do It Yourself" PrecisePlus

Status
Not open for further replies.

forcedfuel50

Unregistered Supplier
ECF Veteran
DIY "Do It Yourself" PrecisePlus

For those willing to put in some elbow grease, for a limited time, we are offering "raw, as machined" PrecisePlus's.

This is a great way to make your own Fully Polished unit and save some cash! These units are completely assembled and fully functional, but the stainless steel parts have not been surface finished. Comes with choice of the Kiklet Style Flat cap or Slant Cap.

The bodies, caps and buttons may exhibit scratches, nicks, machine marks etc and are the very same parts we normally start out with before we work our magic on them, only you get the pleasure of doing all the finish work yourself. Comes with the Rhodium plated contacts already installed.

Warning: The Picture hides the flaws, each unit will need substantial finish work for a show quality finish or byou can also just vape it as is!

To order, visit: Super T Manufacturing, Innovative manufacturer of electronic cigarette products.

DIYPrecise.jpg

Last edited:

forcedfuel50

Unregistered Supplier
ECF Veteran

Ratman

Ultra Member
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Jul 10, 2012
Tulsa OK
This is so tempting. I bought the 16340 and it's just too small for my mammoth hands. I should have ponied up and bought the 18500 version. Think I will post it on the classifieds and see if I can recoup some to get one of these before they are gone or trade up with some one. Unless you take returns David? :D

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread