Special Purchase: "Do It Yourself" PrecisePlus

Status
Not open for further replies.

forcedfuel50

Unregistered Supplier
ECF Veteran
I have some orders I had labels printed up for that I am working on. When you print out the label it sends out a tracking number automatically whether it shipped or not, but when I print one out, you know your order is being worked on. I am working tomorrow(Saturday) and i'd guess yours will be in that batch, though Ishipped several today too that may have not updated yet in tracking. When was is ordered? I think I have listed on the website that the DIY ship in 3-5 business days approximately.

Last edited:

iggyLover

ECF Veteran
Verified Member
May 24, 2009
San Diego
I got mine today, and it's gorgeous! I'm having issues with the top cap (kicklet cap).. My AGA-t won't screw in at all and neither will my Fatty V2.
I've needed to use adapters. I asked another person that owns a kicket, and he said his AGA-t won't screw in, but his Fatty V2 will.
Is anyone else having issues? Using adapters on an high end mod is kinda odd. I still love the mod, just want to fix the issue.

forcedfuel50

Unregistered Supplier
ECF Veteran
I got mine today, and it's gorgeous! I'm having issues with the top cap (kicklet cap).. My AGA-t won't screw in at all and neither will my Fatty V2.
I've needed to use adapters. I asked another person that owns a kicket, and he said his AGA-t won't screw in, but his Fatty V2 will.
Is anyone else having issues? Using adapters on an high end mod is kinda odd. I still love the mod, just want to fix the issue.

Will it even screw in a few threads and are you able to work it back and forth or is it just too damn tight to even do that. Every once in awhile i have an atomizer that is too tight and if i just work it back and forth a bit it'll open up and go in, but if that isn't an option, we'll have to open the threads up for you. I know its a heck of an inconvenience, but its the only way i can fix it for you. Send to:

Super T
Box 331
Sauk Rapids, MN 56379

iggyLover

ECF Veteran
Verified Member
May 24, 2009
San Diego
Hi David, both the Fatty and the AGA-T will screw in about 2 threads. I tried working them back and forth and the threads don't want to give.
But my problem now is, I love her too much to surrender her. I've got several new RBAs coming and I'm pretty sure something good will fit.
Do I need to stay in the 5 day return time period on opening the threads? Or is anytime ok?

I've taken a poll of Precise and AGA T owners- they all agree the AGA T doesn't fit. But that seems the fault of the AGA not the P+

forcedfuel50

Unregistered Supplier
ECF Veteran
Any time Iggy. Maybe next time you feel its due for a recondition, send her in and remind me and i'll run a tap through those threads. (if the AGA does have "bigger" threads of you indicated, you may want to send it with too for me to verify fit after chasing the threads).

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread