Spectrum's Tankapalooza - Hyper Color Pyrex Tanks and Tips for RBA's and More!

Status
Not open for further replies.

murtcepS

Unregistered Supplier
ECF Veteran
Jan 6, 2010
Michigan
Hello Spectrum. First love your avatar, second i used to go to a club with your name in brooklyn back in the day. Third are these only for specific attys? Do you have these with caps and stuff for say a Provari? I've been searching all over for rainbow colored ones and these def fit what im looking for. Looking for them to fit XL cartos. Thanks for reading and your time.

Hi Tjloa and thanks for the compliment.:) I wish I could be of more help but unfortunately the tanks I have are device specific. It might be possible for you to customize your own but I honestly don’t know. I’m thinking the 33.3mm length might work with a standard carto if you can find caps. Maybe someone with more knowledge can chime in on this.

Tjloa

Ultra Member
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Feb 11, 2013
Las Vegas by way of NYC
Hi Tjloa and thanks for the compliment.:) I wish I could be of more help but unfortunately the tanks I have are device specific. It might be possible for you to customize your own but I honestly don’t know. I’m thinking the 33.3mm length might work with a standard carto if you can find caps. Maybe someone with more knowledge can chime in on this.

OK no worries im used to not finding tanks that work for me lol. I do appreciate your time. But i cant help but to ask do you think you would ever expand to tanks for other PV's with caps? Matching SS caps and orings would rock!

murtcepS

Unregistered Supplier
ECF Veteran
Jan 6, 2010
Michigan
OK no worries im used to not finding tanks that work for me lol. I do appreciate your time. But i cant help but to ask do you think you would ever expand to tanks for other PV's with caps? Matching SS caps and orings would rock!

Sorry...No plans for caps in the near future. I have a solution but it's going to require some patience. I'll PM you ;)

Takoda

ECF Veteran
Verified Member
May 22, 2012
pennsylvania
I have a Moon G1 Genesis Hybrid mod. I know these are not widely distributed leaving them pretty rare at the moment. I am wondering if you are able to make a custom Red Pyrex tank for my G1? If you can I can give you the stock tank specs. IMAG0107.jpg

murtcepS

Unregistered Supplier
ECF Veteran
Jan 6, 2010
Michigan
I have a Moon G1 Genesis Hybrid mod. I know these are not widely distributed leaving them pretty rare at the moment. I am wondering if you are able to make a custom Red Pyrex tank for my G1? If you can I can give you the stock tank specs. View attachment 189979

That’s a sharp looking Hybrid you have there! I’d need prototypes for any custom sizes and would also have a minimum order requirement. I’d love to help you out but the tanks are manufactured in batches.

Takoda

ECF Veteran
Verified Member
May 22, 2012
pennsylvania
I'm on the moon list, but I don't know if they still have the led under the tank

It does have a LED that lights up in the bottom of the tank when the fire button is pressed. It seems to be a clear colored LED while I heard others say the previous models had a blue one.

Takoda

ECF Veteran
Verified Member
May 22, 2012
pennsylvania
That’s a sharp looking Hybrid you have there! I’d need prototypes for any custom sizes and would also have a minimum order requirement. I’d love to help you out but the tanks are manufactured in batches.
I guess all I can do is hope more G1 owners will show interest in your product. Thanks for the response.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread