Spectrum's Tankapalooza - Hyper Color Pyrex Tanks and Tips for RBA's and More!

Status
Not open for further replies.

murtcepS

Unregistered Supplier
ECF Veteran
Jan 6, 2010
Michigan
Update:

Well, in my original post I said “in about a week” and it’s been exactly a week. I owe you guys an update…The tanks are manufactured by hand from start to finish and are very consistent. On the down side it’s much more time consuming than originally anticipated so there’s going to be a bit of a delay. I fully expect to have inventory in 10-14 days. I apologize to everyone for this but please understand some things are out of my control. If you hang in there, I promise you'll be happy that you did.;)

Last edited:

UnFettered_Soul

Exalted Grand High Poobah
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Nice work man.. How about a tank for a ZEN ASH II its a unique size , i would love a back up to the original if possible.. thanks ..

Actually, there are only 3 sizes of Zen tanks.
The Standard, Magnum Ti, and AYS use the standard size tank.
The mini, ASH, Andyman, ZAP/ZAU/ZAG, cOBalt, pchela, BAM, blue line, etc. use the mini size tank.
The SideWinder uses a size somewhere in between those sizes, and is not yet available in glass.

So, for your ASH II, just order the mini size.

KY0TE

ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Mar 20, 2013
UTAH
The mini, ASH, Andyman, ZAP/ZAU/ZAG, cOBalt, pchela, BAM, blue line, etc. use the mini size tank.
The SideWinder uses a size somewhere in between those sizes, and is not yet available in glass.

Awesome, thanks for the info.. Any idea on when they might have the glass for the SW..? I bought the winter camo one last week .. And thanks again.. Still gonna try and get my hands on a few of these bad a** tanks !

murtcepS

Unregistered Supplier
ECF Veteran
Jan 6, 2010
Michigan

Thank you very much Unfettered! Nice of you to post that:)

Here's a close-up pic of the green taken on a cloudy day. I filled it half way with water.

2hphue9.jpg

murtcepS

Unregistered Supplier
ECF Veteran
Jan 6, 2010
Michigan
Love the tanks...but since you asked for suggestions, I'd LOVE to have a turquoise and we have so any ladies and pinks out there it would be great to have a choice in pink.

Funny you should mention pink for the ladies. This is a transparent pink dichroic that was done during the sample process. Not enough color for me but what do you think?

a2ypk.jpg

drum of ny

ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Mar 28, 2009
Upstate NY
The AGA-T prototypes fit perfectly so I'll have them in colors after the Cobra tanks. You can't tell in the pic but the glass is higher quality than the stock AGA-T tank. Three prototypes on the left...Stock tank on the right.

mx0xm9.jpg

I would love a couple of these for my Wombat-U (a modified Aga-T+. I realize it will be a bit, but I'd love to be on that first round. Keep up the good work. Cheers.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread