Spectrum's Tankapalooza - Hyper Color Pyrex Tanks and Tips for RBA's and More!

Status
Not open for further replies.

RippleInStillWater

Supplier's Manufacturer - Offline
ECF Veteran
Jun 18, 2010
Land Of Corruption
yet you rock many 45 dollar drip tips.......

Dude, pure economics, I slaughter cherry vape tips and those are the only ones I liked previously, I figure 5/bullie would mean they may for themselves.........:thumb:

You are not cheap.
You are economically inclined.

I like a deal, that is true...........:rolleyes: I used to but up all kinds of mods in the classys before I was booted from there for being a vendor, it was so much fun wheeling and dealing......:D

murtcepS

Unregistered Supplier
ECF Veteran
Jan 6, 2010
Michigan
20rpbaa.jpg

And away we go:D The tanks are here and they look fantastic! As you can see they’re all individually wrapped in a heavy plastic. I do appreciate you guys hanging in the extra week and I plan on getting everyone squared away quickly. My focus will be on those that have tanks reserved and my goal is to have all of the orders shipped on Monday. I’ll be sending out PayPal invoices later today.

Just a reminder…Orders of 5 or more tanks will need to be shipped Priority. ($6.00)
4 or less will ship First Class. ($3.15)

I’m really looking forward to your feedback and thanks again for your patience:)

murtcepS

Unregistered Supplier
ECF Veteran
Jan 6, 2010
Michigan
How do I place a order?

Just shoot me a PM.

Paid in full spec! Thank you brotha

Thank you Sir! You ordered "several" and an extra tank with o-rings is headed you way:)

haha, how many is several ? thanks .. pp done buddy !

I wanted to surprise a few people with the extra tank. You and Ripple are making it difficult lol. Several equals 6 or more and hopefully a few will be surprised after reading this:)

Last edited:

KY0TE

ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Mar 20, 2013
UTAH
How do I place a order?

Just shoot me a PM.

Thank you Sir! You ordered "several" and an extra tank with o-rings is headed you way:)

I wanted to surprise a few people with the extra tank. You and Ripple are making it difficult lol. Several equals 6 or more and hopefully a few will be surprised after reading this:)

Dang , now i feel bad :(.. Sorry for KINDA blowing it .. Thanks again for making these nice tanks and the awesomeness of being a great person to work with on the subject ... :toast:

murtcepS

Unregistered Supplier
ECF Veteran
Jan 6, 2010
Michigan
Dang , now i feel bad :(.. Sorry for KINDA blowing it .. Thanks again for making these nice tanks and the awesomeness of being a great person to work with on the subject ... :toast:

No worries my friend. It's all good! The extra is still an extra,and I'm sure folks will appreciate it either way.:toast:

Last edited:
Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread