Not open for further replies.

Guineahill

ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Nov 3, 2009
King George Virginia USA
Great holiday flavor!

For 6 ml finished e-liquid

4.9 ml base e-liquid (I use a mix of 70% pg and 30% vg.)
0.3 ml (6 drops) vodka
0.3 ml (6 drops) Cinnamon Oil (Lorann's)
0.2 ml (4 drops) Cinnamon Danish Swirl (Capella)
0.1 ml (2 drops) Egg Nog (Capella)
0.1 ml (2 drops) Graham Cracker (Capella)
0.1 ml (2 drops) Pumpkin Pie (Spice) (Capella)

Shake thoroughly.

:)

- The flavorings will drop the nic level down. If you want 18 mg in the end you should start with a base mix of 22 mg. If you start with 18 mg base you will end up with approximately 14.7 mg e-liquid.

- This has a lot of flavor. If you prefer a more mellow taste, add half the number of drops for each item. If you want less cinnamon flavor, reduce the number of drops of cinnamon oil and vodka evenly.

Guineahill

ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Nov 3, 2009
King George Virginia USA
Then YOU had better not make this!

If you want you can try one of the artificial cinnamon flavorings. A lot more would be needed since they are not nearly as strong. And you could eliminate the vodka as well. It is primarily used to make sure the cinnamon oil remains in suspension and to add a bit of kick.

And the list you speak of isn't definitive. It is based on peoples perceptions and beliefs both on health and equipment concerns. Given that I was smoking cigarettes, I chose to believe that a bit of cinnamon oil every once in a while is tolerable.

Last edited:

Brewster 59

Ultra Member
ECF Veteran
Oct 22, 2009
North Bay San Francisco
Then YOU had better not make this!

If you want you can try one of the artificial cinnamon flavorings. A lot more would be needed since they are not nearly as strong. And you could eliminate the vodka as well. It is primarily used to make sure the cinnamon oil remains in suspension and to add a bit of kick.

And the list you speak of isn't definitive. It is based on peoples perceptions and beliefs both on health and equipment concerns. Given that I was smoking cigarettes, I chose to believe that a bit of cinnamon oil every once in a while is tolerable.

To those who want to try this recipe without cinn oil, atomic fireball would work just fine

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread