Spilled liquid on my leg - new here need advice

Status
Not open for further replies.

Tommy Melons

Feb 19, 2017
Hey y'all,

Newbie Vap here just quit the awful cigs. On day 3 of vaping no cigs.

Like a fool ( lesson learned) I put a 60ML bottle of 3MG vape juice in my pocket. I did not screw the cap on properly and about 10 minutes later noticed when i reached in it spilled ALL over. About 1/5-1/6 of the bottle.

It got on my hands which I washed 5 minutes later but worse off it went through my pants and boxers.

When I noticed this I also washed the thigh area the best I could.

High level question...Am I ok? I'm a little prone to panic attacks as is. My bro (experienced vapor) told me it's not a big deal. Just could use some affirmation. And when I can start vaping again.

Any help would be greatly appreciated.

I'm on my phone so excuse any breverty :)

-Tom

SteveS45

Moved On
ECF Veteran
Jan 27, 2016
Long Island, New York
I once didn't screw the cap on a 30ML bottle of 3MG and when I went to pick it up the bottle fell of and I tried to catch it and basically got covered in about 15-20 MLs of e-Liquid. I was more upset over the spilled e-Liquid than the possible nicotine OD. Although I was vaping while washing up so I doubt you have anything to worry about.

Now remember this is just a personal experience and my opinion. I am NOT a Doctor, Chemist or Scientist who has studied the effects of nicotine soaking into your skin and I do not play one on TV or the Internet!

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread