Spilled Tank of E-Juice on Blanket

Status
Not open for further replies.

the_souvenir

Nov 15, 2016
Hi everybody,

maybe a silly question, but I neglected to tighten the cap on my system as it was laying sideways on my bed, and it leaked (2ml of 12mg) onto the blanket. It sunk right through the bedspread, the sheets and into the mattress as well.

I cleaned up as much as I could with paper towel, but, of course, it's still damp and stinks of berries (which is not too bad a thing actually.) Would it be inadvisable to sleep in these bed-clothes tonight? I don't really have a spare set. Is this an absurd question?

Thanks!

SPACKlick

ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Feb 7, 2014
Durham, UK
Not absurd at all. As long as you (and your partner(s) if applicable) don't have a reaction to getting it on your skin you should be fine. Absorption of nicotine through skin is limited and both VG and PG are safe for dermal applications. I've done that before, well in a more stupid way (set the tank down before screwing the bottom back on) but same results.

That said, the smell alone would encourage a wash soon I would think. And no it's never absurd to double check.

Reactions: the_souvenir

the_souvenir

Nov 15, 2016
Not absurd at all. As long as you (and your partner(s) if applicable) don't have a reaction to getting it on your skin you should be fine. Absorption of nicotine through skin is limited and both VG and PG are safe for dermal applications. I've done that before, well in a more stupid way (set the tank down before screwing the bottom back on) but same results.

That said, the smell alone would encourage a wash soon I would think. And no it's never absurd to double check.

Sounds good. Thanks for getting back to me.

BrotherBob

ECF Guru
ECF Veteran
Dec 24, 2014
Sunnyvale,CA,USA
Hi everybody,
maybe a silly question, but I neglected to tighten the cap on my system as it was laying sideways on my bed, and it leaked (2ml of 12mg) onto the blanket. It sunk right through the bedspread, the sheets and into the mattress as well.
I cleaned up as much as I could with paper towel, but, of course, it's still damp and stinks of berries (which is not too bad a thing actually.) Would it be inadvisable to sleep in these bed-clothes tonight? I don't really have a spare set. Is this an absurd question?
Thanks!
Welcome and glad you joined. Could put a small square of clear wrap between mattress and top sheet.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread