1. Win Vaping gear! The ECF 15 Millionth Post contest

We are fast approaching the 15 millionth ECF post and we have a contest to celebrate this huge landmark and amazing prizes to give out to our members! Head over to the official contest thread to see the rules and check out the prizes generously pledged by our registered suppliers on the prize announcement thread.

Spokane Super Sauce - Blueberry

Discussion in 'VG E-Liquid Reviews' started by Ms. Rissa, Feb 2, 2012.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
Image has been removed.
URL has been removed.
Email address has been removed.
Media has been removed.
  1. Ms. Rissa

Ms. Rissa Full Member Verified Member

This was one of the first juices I'd tried before discovering online juice shops. The company is based out of Spokane Washington and I got it in "blueberry" in medium (which it doesn't specify on the bottle but after online search, I believe is 16mg).

It comes in a nice thick brown glass bottle and a good full glass dropper with paper labeling and is VG. The ingredients list contains in order vegetable glycerin, natural flavors, nicotine, artificial flavors, distilled water, and alcohol. It also states that all ingredients are food grade.

I tried it in a regular 901 mini-cig and my megalodon with LR 510 atty and LR 901 carto. The flavor was pretty much the same for all three. For being a medium, the throat hit is pretty good but never harsh and the vapor production, wonderful. I figure the vapor is typical of a vg liquid. I can puff out a good cloud or two on this one. The blueberry flavor was on the muted side but not bad; the consistency, thick like light syrup. Somewhat of a fake blueberry flavor (similar to canned blueberry pie filling but with no sweetener) with a menthol-ish feel likely due to the presence of alcohol I guess? It was pleasing and good if you don't want flavor "in your face". Easily a chain cape without making you nauseous. If you'd like a somewhat muted, menthol tinged blueberry, this one is worth a shot and the overall quality is great. Crisp, smooth feeling and satisfying with no need to go higher than medium to achieve a throat hit. I may try more of this company's "sauces" if the local head shop has more in stock soon.

2. Ms. Rissa

Bah, dang auto-correct! Chain cape? Really? Retarded smartphone...

3. dotma

dotma Ultra Member Verified Member ECF Veteran

Weird, i am in spokane and i have never heard of this. Thank you, will have to look them up!

4. Ms. Rissa

Looks like Addison e-cig (?) is the distributor.

5. apuck

apuck Super Member ECF Veteran

I too am in Spokane and have tried them, not impressed at all, and a little overpriced as well just about $1.50/mil if I remember correctly. Juice is like syrup and gunked attys and cartos up quickly. If you really want to try them Dotma, I know the discount smoke shop on Market (next to the liquor store, near Safeway) sold it, not sure if they still do or not.

6. apuck

Yes that is correct also, and I have heard they have a shop on the South Hill of Spokane around or on 29th Ave.

7. dotma

dotma Ultra Member Verified Member ECF Veteran

hey apuck, if you are in spokane, we are having a get together this saturday evening at 4:00 pm at the vapor lounge! Be there or be square!

8. apuck

Bummer, can't make it. I already have plans for the weekend. Guess I'm square :(

9. sha49

sha49 Full Member

i like it, didn't read the rules so am going back and deleting my posts so no hard feelers:)

10. hairball

hairball ECF Guru Verified Member ECF Veteran

At $1.50 per mil, it had better be equivalent to vaping gold. No juice is worth that price unless a person is in a serious bind.

11. sha49

sha49 Full Member

not sure how to delete posts, it says i can edit/delete, but then i try and it only gives me the option to edit

12. caffeinator

caffeinator Super Member Verified Member ECF Veteran

Greets fellow Spokanites. :)

I'd never heard of 'em either, but I used the Google-Fu and found this as their website...FWIW.

Spokane E-Cig E-Liquid

Looks pretty subpar TBH.

13. apuck

14. caffeinator

caffeinator Super Member Verified Member ECF Veteran

Sweet, thanks! I'd joined the WA Vapers group, but it seems kinda dead. This one is kicking.. :D

15. RoseB

RoseB Ultra Member ECF Veteran

Hey have any of you tried the nasty menthol from spokane super sauce? It doesn't taste like menthol, and I can't quite place the nasty flavor...

16. apuck

I've tried a couple of their flavors, I haven't liked any. I think they all have a nasty gym sock taste.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.