Squape Xs

Status
Not open for further replies.

vapo jam

ECF Veteran
May 25, 2013
county of orange, ca
Anyone know if/when the Squape Xs is coming to the US? There's info on the Stattqualm website, but I can't understand the language...

Needless to say, I want one!

As far as I can tell, it's significantly shorter than the X (46mm, not sure if that's with or without the drip tip) and holds 2ml e-liquid.

UPDATE: Found out that it's scheduled to be released around August 31st, but I can't find any info as far as whether it will make it into the US. Does anyone know?

Xs-und-X2.jpg

Last edited:
Reactions: drugarth

abiko

Nov 24, 2013
Croatia
I've owned kayfun V5 and Squape X and I was more impressed by the X. I got the SC deck for it and it was preforming really well for my MTL needs, while the Kayfun 5 is more oriented for the DL folks. I've even got the pins for the V5 to reduce the airflow but it was not it IMO.
I had the X for about two weeks and then my Rose V3 arrived and I've traded the X to a friend who got a pretty nice build in it. But I'll most probably get getting the X once its released. That locking/unlocking mechanism is just too darn sexy.

Reactions: vapo jam

vapo jam

ECF Veteran
May 25, 2013
county of orange, ca
In all honesty, the latest Kayfun I've used is the KFL+. Loved it, but could never go back to having to carry a screwdriver around to fill since I got my Rs. Never was interested in the K4, it's too complicated for my taste and (imho) ugly as sin. The 19mm mini V3 is too small (why couldn't they just make it 22mm?) and the K5 is too tall, plus the whole airflow thing...

Anyways, I've been happily plugging along with my Rs. My only semi-complaint is with filling it, but if the X/Xs design makes filling easier, I've got no problem with a 2ml juice capacity.

subwayaznm

A Geek with a Cool slice
Verified Member
Jan 24, 2016
USA
Anyone know if/when the Squape Xs is coming to the US? There's info on the Stattqualm website, but I can't understand the language...

Needless to say, I want one!

As far as I can tell, it's significantly shorter than the X (46mm, not sure if that's with or without the drip tip) and holds 2ml e-liquid.

UPDATE: Found out that it's scheduled to be released around August 31st, but I can't find any info as far as whether it will make it into the US. Does anyone know?

Xs-und-X2.jpg
You can probably pick it up from Cremedevape now

vapo jam

ECF Veteran
May 25, 2013
county of orange, ca
You can probably pick it up from Cremedevape now

Looks like they have it listed, but not in stock yet. Vapinart is the same.

I've never ordered from Cremedevape, but in case it comes down to it, do you know what the chances are that a shipment from them would get blocked in customs? What I mean to say is I'm not really sure how the Xs and the FDA regs will get along, as it doesn't seem to be released yet...

subwayaznm

A Geek with a Cool slice
Verified Member
Jan 24, 2016
USA
Looks like they have it listed, but not in stock yet. Vapinart is the same.

I've never ordered from Cremedevape, but in case it comes down to it, do you know what the chances are that a shipment from them would get blocked in customs? What I mean to say is I'm not really sure how the Xs and the FDA regs will get along, as it doesn't seem to be released yet...
I wouldn't think so. I've ordered a few things from them in the past, but it was also prior to 8/8.
With that said I have placed a order from Greece since 8/8 and arrived real fast.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread