Mallorca, Spain

Hemptation

Ultra Member
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Jun 18, 2014
Ridgeland,MS
He also has a regulated version now That has the yihi 350 chip with temp
Control. To my knowledge. It is the most durable and well built squonker I have ever owned. Dang thing will probably outlive me Hardest hitting mech mod I have ever owned as well

Wapari has a squonker out now. But it was a limited run I believe. The peko and g-deal is pretty amazing as well. But the TMod wins in durability every day

Crazy thing is. I got a reo. And immediately wanted a regulated version. And after getting the regulated squonkers. I now have the knowledge to keep me with the mech style squonkers. And the why is answered. To each their own tho. Good luck with your search. And I hope you fine that perfect mod we all search for

Rossum

Eleutheromaniac
Supporting Member
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Dec 14, 2013
SE PA
It's a bottom-fed mod. The mod itself has a space for a squeezable juice bottle, typically right under the 510 connector. The 510 connector and atomizer have drilled center pins, allowing fresh juice to be squeezed into the atty whenever necessary. This provides all the benefits of using a dripping atomizer without actually having to drip juice from a separate bottle.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread