Dec 15, 2012
NJ

Highwayman1224

Ultra Member
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Apr 9, 2012
Goodyear, AZ
The kanger dripmod is really nice, although the pico squeeze is getting great reviews as well. Both are very affordable. I've been using the hadaly on my dripbox & it's a great vape. The hadaly is probably the best flavor atty I've ever bought & absolutely the easiest single coil rda to build on. Comes with both a regular 510 & the squonk pin. I highly recomend it.

Highwayman1224

Ultra Member
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Apr 9, 2012
Goodyear, AZ
I've got 5 reos, a lost vapes therion dna75 squonker & my kanger dripmod & dripbox, plus a movkin disguiser that I won and purchased the squonk kit for. I love all of them. I drive a truck for a living & squonking is extremely convenient while driving.

Cheallaigh

Ultra Member
Aug 13, 2016
Georgian Bay, Ontario
ram.jpg I do a lot of driving for our garage.. either customers or parts, I'm rural... last thing I need to do is hit a turkey or a deer with our pretty new truck because I was trying to drip lol.

supertrunker

Living sarcasm
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Oct 12, 2012
Texas
Squonking is a laziness thing. Change batteries once a day, refill the bottle once a day.

It's also a lot less picky about the wicking, because you use a lot less in any event - after all, you want more juice, you press a bottle.
Compare that with wicking a tank, getting the right amount of wick down a channel, and so on :facepalm:

T

kteto

ECF Veteran
Jun 10, 2013
London
Vaping for 4 years and thinking of getting my first squonker regulated mod.

Anyone owned both cov and steamcrave regulated mod? Been using ti/ss and hope someone could advise which mod is more accurate on TC. Currently on dna mods and tanks.

Veterans, when should i change the tubing and what is the ID of the tubing? How about the life span of the plastic bottles?

tia

Last edited:
Reactions: ThaFuzz

ThaFuzz

Ultra Member
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Oct 18, 2015
Virginia Beach
Vaping for 4 years and thinking of getting my first squonker regulated mod.

Anyone owned both cov and steamcrave regulated mod? Been using ti/ss and hope someone could advise which mod is more accurate on TC. Currently on dna mods and tanks.

Veterans, when should i change the tubing and what is the ID of the tubing? How about the life span of the plastic bottles?

tia

1 if youee already familiar with dna devices I'd say squonk from there, hcigar makes the vt inbox, and lostvape makes a therion squonker, steamcrave and cov have mixed reviews but they are cheaper.....
2 i would change tubing when it fails, i.d. varys from maker to maker, life span of the bottles depends on how hard you are on them, i broke a kanger bottle in 1 month, movkins bottle is holding up better, but theirs are proprietary. The other guys ,for the most part,use cheap and available bottles.

Reactions: kteto

Jet Knight

ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Jul 11, 2013
Gotham
I’ve never used one before. But I’m kinda captivated by them lately. What brand would you suggest? Tell me your squonk stories. Please!

^_^
I started years ago with Drippers and Tanks. Found them messy and cumbersome. Carrying juice bottles, cotton wick, and batteries was just too much for me.
After I switched to Squonkers, things got much better and never looked back. With the exception of a spare battery, I was set for the day. Choice of Squonkers for me, as well as many folks here, is the REO (LP or P67 models). These REO's are washable, practically indestructible, and works simply well. They are in the pricey side and tough to get hold of since the creator is semi-retired, but they are available in the Classy's every now and them. I owned many of them.
The Coppervape is a cheaper mech and heard good things about them here though never had one.
The regulated ones that I know of, COV Wraith, LV Therion Squonker, and the Kangertech ones have mixed reviews. I've had the Wraith for a while now and had no issue with Paint chipping off of it thus far (I do put a thin O ring between the atomizer and Mod). The LV Therion is nice but cumbersome to change battery. Lastly, the Kangertech's are okay but I have had leaking problems with.
Since I do drive often, Squonkers is the way to go. Now as far as Atomizers are concern, that is another topic altogether.
Good luck to ya!

Reactions: muzichead

Doffy

Vaping Master
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Mar 15, 2014
Australia
I also started years ago on REOs, glad that is over TBH.

More info on your preferences would help. But as far as mechs go, parallel batteries go a long way. Not only increasing run time, but in eliminating battery sag.

If you want budget, the classies and wanted ad for a "CAM-M" should get you a sub-$100 parallel mech. I don't think catfish is making new ones. The maintenance on those is constant though, and if you have more coin, then a custom classic 2 or custom classic V are two that are about to begin production. Used dually tmods also come up in the classies, be sure to ask if it has version 1 contacts or version 2 [with the puck, which is what you want]

If you want smaller, and don't mind losing some voltage coppervape as others have said.

NFI about regulated, I buy one every year or 2, to see if chips have caught up. Nickle is the only option that seems to instant fire like a mechanical. Other tc or vw might as well read a book page waiting for vape after firing

Reactions: B2L

herb

Vaping Master
ECF Veteran
Mar 21, 2014
Northern NJ native , Coastal NC now.
Didn't you just post it misfires every third press? Or did I imagine that?

Sent from my LG-H815 using Tapatalk

No you didn't imagine that , it was Larry but that doesn't reflect how good the mod is , just a simple adjustment , the thing is fantastic .

When i read through that thread and saw what long time REO Owners said about it , especially about the mods functionality , ergonomics and 10 ml squonk capacity i ordered a couple and they weren't kidding .

I have zero interest in the Kangers , Wraith etc... but this thing is amazing , especially for the price.

BreSha6869

Vaping Master
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Nov 21, 2015
Toronto, Canada
No you didn't imagine that , it was Larry but that doesn't reflect how good the mod is , just a simple adjustment , the thing is fantastic .

When i read through that thread and saw what long time REO Owners said about it , especially about the mods functionality , ergonomics and 10 ml squonk capacity i ordered a couple and they weren't kidding .

I have zero interest in the Kangers , Wraith etc... but this thing is amazing , especially for the price.
I keep putting Kanger and Pico squonkers in my Fasttech cart and after I realize that I can get a Coppervape for a few bucks more, I come to my senses and pull them out. If the CVs are as good as everyone says, I can't see me being interested in the Wraith, Dripbox, Squeeze, etc. moving forward.

I have black and Silver Coppervapes landing next week and I am very interested in comparing them to my REO. REOs are nice, but they really are pretty plain/simple. Not that that necessarily is a bad thing IME...

Reactions: herb

zoiDman

My -0^10 = Nothing at All*
Supporting Member
ECF Veteran
Apr 16, 2010
So-Cal
I keep putting Kanger and Pico squonkers in my Fasttech cart and after I realize that I can get a Coppervape for a few bucks more, I come to my senses and pull them out. If the CVs are as good as everyone says, I can't see me being interested in the Wraith, Dripbox, Squeeze, etc. moving forward.

I have black and Silver Coppervapes landing next week and I am very interested in comparing them to my REO. REOs are nice, but they really are pretty plain/simple. Not that that necessarily is a bad thing IME...

The big draw to me about the Pico Squeeze is it's Size. (And the Price didn't hurt either - LOL)

My CV's are work Great. And after I polished my Silver one, it is almost Too Nice to use as an On-the-Go mod. So I use my DripBox 60w if I go out with a Squonker.

Having a Smaller Squonker than my DripBox 60w sounds Good to Me. With a Removable 18650 Battery? And for 18 Bucks? With Free Shipping?

That (to Me) is a No Brainer.

herb

Vaping Master
ECF Veteran
Mar 21, 2014

REO's are great i just don't love the squonk hole positioning and boxy feel as much that's all . I love the P 67 however but it's very pricey for what it is.

Of course this is just my opinion , badmouthing a REO is as dangerous as leaking info about a Clinton, you could lose your life .

Reactions: MyMagicMist

herb

Vaping Master
ECF Veteran
Mar 21, 2014
The big draw to me about the Pico Squeeze is it's Size. (And the Price didn't hurt either - LOL)

My CV's are work Great. And after I polished my Silver one, it is almost Too Nice to use as an On-the-Go mod. So I use my DripBox 60w if I go out with a Squonker.

Having a Smaller Squonker than my DripBox 60w sounds Good to Me. With a Removable 18650 Battery? And for 18 Bucks? With Free Shipping?

That (to Me) is a No Brainer.

I think the CV is tiny lol, if a Pico is smaller than that it's too small .

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread