Squonking on my vapor flask!

Status
Not open for further replies.

holyseano

May 1, 2015
When you say "reset", do you mean the device is rebooting? What's your resistance? Assuming you're staying above the 0.1 ohm limit of the dna board, it shouldn't be doing that.

No, the device is not rebooting and I'm usually somewhere between .11 and .14 using twisted 29 and 30 Awg ni200. It just seems sometimes that the when the chips reading the build it will ask if it's a new coil or old coil and trust me it's an emaculate nickle build.

Reactions: K_Tech

K_Tech

Slightly mad but harmless
Supporting Member
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Sep 11, 2013
Eastern Ohio, USA
No, the device is not rebooting and I'm usually somewhere between .11 and .14 using twisted 29 and 30 Awg ni200. It just seems sometimes that the when the chips reading the build it will ask if it's a new coil or old coil and trust me it's an emaculate nickle build.
I may be wrong, but I seem to recall a few discussions on Reddit talking about problems with builds closer to the .1 ohm limit of the DNA 40 board.
I've only done builds closer to 0.2 ohms (usually .16 - .18) and other than issues with resistance fluctuating because of either a wonky build or wrong atomizer choice, I've not seen this on mine.
Would you be able to do a slightly higher resistance build and see if the problem goes away?

holyseano

May 1, 2015
I may be wrong, but I seem to recall a few discussions on Reddit talking about problems with builds closer to the .1 ohm limit of the DNA 40 board.
I've only done builds closer to 0.2 ohms (usually .16 - .18) and other than issues with resistance fluctuating because of either a wonky build or wrong atomizer choice, I've not seen this on mine.
Would you be able to do a slightly higher resistance build and see if the problem goes away?

I think maybe its just my choice in atty right now. I have a zenith v2 that wasmodded for squonking but I'm just going to keep experimenting to see what I can get to work. I think its just mainly a problem with the zenith because we all know how bad nickle wire can get with getting a stable build. A little bit more experimenting on my end and I'll end find out what works and what doesn't for this atty.

Reactions: K_Tech
Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread