SS in titanium mode?

Status
Not open for further replies.

Bonskibon

Vaping Master
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Dec 11, 2015
Can I do this? I have some mods that don't have a SS option and wondering if I can use SS in titanium mod using the degrees I highlighted? I know I can just use the coil in power mode, but like using TC too. Will this work well?

SS to Titanium equivalent.PNG

SteveS45

Moved On
ECF Veteran
Jan 27, 2016
Long Island, New York
Running a Ti Ni coil in Ti TC mode was a very unpleasant experience for me. Running it in Ni TC mode was amazing. I do not think it will work properly because the properties of the metal are different but you could give it a try. Just a thought and never tried it or think I ever will due to the result of using the wrong mode for the coil I listed.

Reactions: Bonskibon

KenD

Vaping Master
ECF Veteran
Aug 20, 2013
Stockholm, Sweden
kennetgranholm.com
Thank you @SteveS45 I think I remember reading it somewhere that it was possible and went to SE to see what that would come up with. I may try it, I may not. I used TC mode today for the first time and I rather liked it but only have one mod that does SS. All my other TC mods don't have the option.
Get a spool of Titanium grade 1 and try it out. You might like it. Build spaced coils and don't dry burn them and you should be fine. I don't use titanium anymore, but when I did I liked the material.

Sent from my K6000 Pro using Tapatalk

Reactions: Bonskibon

Bonskibon

Vaping Master
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Dec 11, 2015
Get a spool of Titanium grade 1 and try it out. You might like it. Build spaced coils and don't dry burn them and you should be fine. I don't use titanium anymore, but when I did I liked the material.

Sent from my K6000 Pro using Tapatalk
I was thinking of trying it, thanks. :)

Reactions: KenD
Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread