SS316L on an IPV8

Status
Not open for further replies.

TarekElsakka

ECF Veteran
Oct 26, 2016
I am receiving an IPV8 in a few minutes and I want to use my Merlin Mini tank with dual SS316L coils installed. I know how to do it using escribe with my Finder 133 (in terms of temp, preheat, wattage, etc.) but I have no idea how on the IPV8.

I used to have an ipv6 but I always heard that its TC wasn't actually functional so I never really bothered to find out.

I have other tanks that I use in wattage mode, so should I just keep those for the IPV instead? I'm truly tempted to try it and see if it works, though.

Thanks.

KenD

Vaping Master
ECF Veteran
Aug 20, 2013
Stockholm, Sweden
kennetgranholm.com
I am receiving an IPV8 in a few minutes and I want to use my Merlin Mini tank with dual SS316L coils installed. I know how to do it using escribe with my Finder 133 (in terms of temp, preheat, wattage, etc.) but I have no idea how on the IPV8.

I used to have an ipv6 but I always heard that its TC wasn't actually functional so I never really bothered to find out.

I have other tanks that I use in wattage mode, so should I just keep those for the IPV instead? I'm truly tempted to try it and see if it works, though.

Thanks.
The ipv8 has a ss tc mode that should work fine.

Sent from my M7_PLUS using Tapatalk

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread