ssooooo...my mig cig starter kit with max fusion tanks came in

Status
Not open for further replies.

jdm1982

ECF Veteran
Mar 24, 2014
Stephenville,Newfoundland,Canada
yes, its a cig a like, and it is noticeably better then my old v2 with carts.it supposedly vapes at a constant 4.2 volts and a tank to me is better than carts , however.....

compared to what ive seen in various you tube 'reviews', im not getting no where near the vaper output they showed. ive heard claims like ' it vapes like a mod' 'huge vaper' etc etc etc.

well, i dunno, but my ego twists and mvp 2 seems to vape much better clouds to me using the same ohms as the coil that comes in the max fusion tanks with the same 4.2 volts using the same juice in a standard protank 2 mini.

reading on this forum about overhyping products i must say , to me, this is a pretty clear example of it. its good for a cigalike, and it could help someone quit the smokes for real if there big on having it feel more like a smoke. that being said, my innokin mvp 2 was pretty much the same price and to me, far superior vaping experience even on the same voltage and ohm reading. so are my ego twists.

take from that what you will.im not terribly disappointed in the product but i had high hopes watching the reviews.lesson learned.

MichelleVA

Aug 25, 2014
Virginia
jdm1982 , I too have the same opinion. I like that it gives a nice, warm vapor but I don't think I get the clouds like I have seen on the review videos. Maybe it's my liquid? I have only had them 2 days and am trying to decide if I want to send them back. I have truly enjoyed my eVod. Mig Cigs does have a 808-ego adapter, so you can use the eVod tanks on the mig battery. You think it's worth a try?

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread