Status
Not open for further replies.

BreSha6869

Vaping Master
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Nov 21, 2015
Toronto, Canada
I got the solid stainless replacement tank for my full size nautilus and can't get the top cap to fit. The threads seem wrong, can only get one turn and that's it. Tried a pair of pliers until I was afraid of damaging the top cap. Both items check authentic. Anyone have any experience with this? Thanks for any advice.
That's weird. I have used both authentic and clone metal tanks (as well as a glass/metal one) with my full size Nautilus tanks and they all worked/fit perfectly.

Where did you buy the tank? I would return it.

BTW, the Fasttech clone SS tanks are great for the $$$ IME.

herb

Vaping Master
ECF Veteran
Mar 21, 2014
Northern NJ native , Coastal NC now.
I got the solid stainless replacement tank for my full size nautilus and can't get the top cap to fit. The threads seem wrong, can only get one turn and that's it. Tried a pair of pliers until I was afraid of damaging the top cap. Both items check authentic. Anyone have any experience with this? Thanks for any advice.

No , but before you destroy the thing step away and take a break. I have learned that taking a short breather allows you to see things a little differently and it also prevents you from ripping stuff to shreds from aggravation.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread