FDA Stanton Glantz is contradicting himself again....

Status
Not open for further replies.

DC2

Tootie Puffer
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Jun 21, 2009
San Diego
Who is this Glantz idiot, how did he get whatever his job is...
I realize from another of your posts in this thread that you are already reading through this...
Rampant Antismoking Signifies Grave Danger

But if you just search the above document for "Glantz" you'll see who he is and how he came to be what he is today.

Glantz is part of the "Center for tobacco something something" at the Unversity of California San Francisco. I have never been able to find their sources of funding, but I bet it's funded by grants from the Government and Big Pharma. ..meaning we are paying his salary. I wish someone would comment on these sources of funding...you know, follow the money.
I've commented on his funding a number of times, and would be happy to do it again...
http://www.e-cigarette-forum.com/forum/casaa/536881-more-war-e-cigs.html#post13037489

sky4it

ECF Veteran
Nov 6, 2013
Minnesota
Interesting....

How to get from Stanton Glantz to fascism to well.... but this thread is interesting, intellectualism is the well spring thru which they flow. The history of fascism is replete with ideologies which were the best intellectual diet of there time. Marx, Freud , Earnst Haeckel, all did there parts to bring about a slew of intellectual rubbish. And now Glantz a miniature ideologue, providing uninspiring impaired reasons (great points gang) for beaurocrats and business cronies. Same old game but the gambit is favorable on our side, which makes current politicoing corporateicating by the department of FDAeth, pivotal in understanding the morality--- of the New Modern Day Barbarians. (What does the department of diseaseses and controlleth have to say? they too are speaking a little)

Interestingly Earnst Haeckel, falsified his science drawings to prove his mind bent theories. I wouldnt put that by Glandtz either. In one article Glantz warns of the need to “protect people from secondhand emissions.” Then, studies are earmarked which indicate passive vapers " are releasing volatile organic compounds and ultrafine particles into the indoor environment, it noted that the actual health impact is unknown..." It is about Glantz's fears. Fears of ultrafine particles in the air. that is fine if the particles are asbestos or known toxins, otherwise they are compulsive and dissociative fears. And while many even here at ECF make think Glantz is for corporate interests, I do not believe so. Stanton Glantz fear is associated with breathing anything that he hasnt examined. Which means he could have a compulsive--dissociative disorder.
(Obsessive Compulsive)

Since its NOT global hierarchical orders dominating by dispensing falsified information thru conquest driven ideology, and my vape is tasting great.....

Bartender Jack Coke, if Stanton Glantz shows up get him a Doctor.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread