Star Mountain Vapor!!! Bi-Weekly Giveaway!!!! 3 free ten mills. of juice to 3 lucky winners!!!!!

Status
Not open for further replies.

MrBoss

Unregistered Supplier
ECF Veteran
Hey Hey Hey ECF!!! So I understand there are some problems for the website, we've been looking into it, we're on a new server so bare with us as we fix everything, in the meantime for the reviews, you can go ahead and leave them on our facebook or on google reviews. But all that aside it's time to announce our winners!!!
1.CountBoredom
2.LadyBear
3.Mac63
WOOP!!! Alright winners expect those pm's shortly and we'll set everything up for y'all to recieve some free juice!!!! :D
Happy vaping!!!!
MrBoss
:banana:

Reactions: mac63

Ladybear

Vaping Master
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Feb 10, 2015
Pa
Thanks MrBoss and Star Mountain Vapor!

Considering that I was PIFing my win to Ladybear, please let her select an additional round of flavors in my stead.

Thank you so much for the win ad congrats to Mac and Count. You guys please just take your win....I am just happy I won.

:rickroll::rickroll::rickroll::rickroll:You were all so nice to PIF to me but we all won so let's celebrate!!!!!!

Reactions: mac63

mac63

ECF Guru
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Aug 1, 2014
Thank you so much for the win ad congrats to Mac and Count. You guys please just take your win....I am just happy I won.

:rickroll::rickroll::rickroll::rickroll:You were all so nice to PIF to me but we all won so let's celebrate!!!!!!

You made this difficult - was laughing that you were gonna have plenty of juice. Then seen your post and got the pm so had to step back and think about it. Came to the decision that I didn't want to upset a Lady or a Bear (and definitely not both). So I'll take the prize (pm has been replied to MrBoss) and I'm going to PIF it to a lady at work - I helped get her started vaping and been working o keep her going.

Thank you MrBoss and Star Mountain Vapor!

Congrats everyone!

Ladybear

Vaping Master
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Feb 10, 2015
Pa
k
5/5 #1

Green Apple
Strawberry Lime
Watermelon

6 mg, Max VG

I still get "Fatal error: Allowed memory size of 134217728 bytes exhausted (tried to allocate 7499111 bytes) in /home/content/p3pnexwpnas10_data02/38/2581938/html/wp-content/object-cache.php on line 433." Maybe it hasn't finished propagating....?

It hasn't worked for me for about a week and I tried 2 different iPads and 2 pc's....I'll keep trying....the Facebook page is up and running!

Reactions: CountBoredom
Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread