Star Mountain Vapor!!! Bi-Weekly Giveaway!!!! 3 free ten mills. of juice to 3 lucky winners!!!!!

Status
Not open for further replies.

mac63

ECF Guru
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Aug 1, 2014
7/27

Brownie Deluxe
Pina Colada
Island Peach

18mg 40vg/60pg

Thanks for the contest!

Fuzzy - Your stuff wasn't mixed up with mine - I received what I was expecting. Mr Boss should be popping in sometime in the next couple days for the end of this round. Or you could try contacting them thru their website.

Reactions: KatzWh1skers

MrBoss

Unregistered Supplier
ECF Veteran
Hey Hey ECF!!! How's everyone doing this fine MONDAY!?! So i understand there were some mix ups as far as the contest winnings go, for now we have to ride out the contest, but rest assured that we won't make this mistake again! Sorry for an inconvenience this might have caused you. But let's get these free juices out to some lucky winners today!!!
1.redrebel821
2.chibisaurus
3.lannie
ALRIGHT ALRIGHT ALRIGHT!!!! So we have our winners, wait for those pm's, and don't worry we'll have our people double check the packages for you all to make sure everyone gets exactly what they won!!! Again sorry the mix-ups and remember Happy vaping!!!

redrebel821

ECF Guru
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Jan 8, 2015
Houston area
Hey Hey ECF!!! How's everyone doing this fine MONDAY!?! So i understand there were some mix ups as far as the contest winnings go, for now we have to ride out the contest, but rest assured that we won't make this mistake again! Sorry for an inconvenience this might have caused you. But let's get these free juices out to some lucky winners today!!!
1.redrebel821
2.chibisaurus
3.lannie
ALRIGHT ALRIGHT ALRIGHT!!!! So we have our winners, wait for those pm's, and don't worry we'll have our people double check the packages for you all to make sure everyone gets exactly what they won!!! Again sorry the mix-ups and remember Happy vaping!!!
Thanks, @MrBoss !! Congrats @Lannie and @Chibisaurus !!!!!

Reactions: Chibisaurus
Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread