Starter kit help please

Status
Not open for further replies.

Arindam Chakraborty

Jul 23, 2017
I am from india so my choice of starter kit is limited. I choose joyetech AIO, and I then saw AIO PRO C. I want to know hows the airflow for MTL. Which one have more restricted airflow among these two? Also tell me about spitback if any.

One more thing i heard vaporesso drizzle kit and i liked it also, but what bothers me is i heard that its vapour is cold and also i will be needing higher nic if i used drizzle kit. In india we dont have nic salt based liquid or higher nic quality liquid.

What to choose? I am also concerned about spitbacks.

Reactions: BrotherBob

djsvapour

ECF Guru
ECF Veteran
Oct 2, 2012
England and Wales
Hi @Arindam Chakraborty

I know about AIO and AIO Pro. Neither is perfect MTL, but you can do it.

Now, the Vaporesso looks interesting, but it's using 1.3ohm coils so will vape much more gently than AIO/AIO Pro with 0.5 or 0.6ohm coils. At least half the vapor and, as you say, probably cooler.

Both the AIOs use Joyetech BF "cubis/aio" coils. The 0.6ohm is the least spitty. The 0.6ohm is actually the only one I think it worth vaping. Maybe the 1.0ohm and if you want to DTL maybe the 0.5ohm IF you can turn up the watts high enough when it starts gurgling.

How high strength nicotine liquid can you buy? The Vaporesso with 12mg or 18mg would be OK for many smokers. 6mg would be not a lot and 24mg would be rather too strong...but it's hard to say for sure.

Arindam Chakraborty

Jul 23, 2017
Hi @Arindam Chakraborty

I know about AIO and AIO Pro. Neither is perfect MTL, but you can do it.

Now, the Vaporesso looks interesting, but it's using 1.3ohm coils so will vape much more gently than AIO/AIO Pro with 0.5 or 0.6ohm coils. At least half the vapor and, as you say, probably cooler.

Both the AIOs use Joyetech BF "cubis/aio" coils. The 0.6ohm is the least spitty. The 0.6ohm is actually the only one I think it worth vaping. Maybe the 1.0ohm and if you want to DTL maybe the 0.5ohm IF you can turn up the watts high enough when it starts gurgling.

How high strength nicotine liquid can you buy? The Vaporesso with 12mg or 18mg would be OK for many smokers. 6mg would be not a lot and 24mg would be rather too strong...but it's hard to say for sure.

I found good quality 9 mg of juice only, and thus i think drizzle might not do the trick for me.

I wrote PRO instead of PRO C. I guess they are just the same right? AIO or AIO PRO which has more restrictive air flow out of the two, thats what i wanted to know. Do u think 9 mg of nic will be enough, coz i love to stick with new stuffs and so i think i will be vaping like hell.

djsvapour

ECF Guru
ECF Veteran
Oct 2, 2012
England and Wales
I found good quality 9 mg of juice only, and thus i think drizzle might not do the trick for me.

...Do u think 9 mg of nic will be enough, coz i love to stick with new stuffs and so i think i will be vaping like hell.

9mg @ 13 watts. Not bad... many people quit smoking with 18/24 @ 6.5watts, so maybe.

Seems a little low to me, but possible. Depends how many mls per day.

Reactions: Letitia

suprtrkr

ECF Guru
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Jun 22, 2014
Cowtown, USA. Where the West begins.
I do not have the gear you mention, but restricting airflow is not usually a problem on most tanks. Just close the air ring. The problem comes in that many of them can't open up wide enough. I have some seriously beastly cloud tanks that breathe like a firehose when open, but close them down and you can MTL them if you build a tall enough coil. Welcome to the board.

suprtrkr

ECF Guru
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Jun 22, 2014
Cowtown, USA. Where the West begins.
I asked coz i heard that some have more restrictive airflow than others when fully closed. So i think i cant go wrong with either of them?
Well, I don't think so. But you might want to wait until you hear from some folks that have the gear themselves. Ask me, though, too much air is nothing that can't be fixed with a piece of tape or a drop of glue.

Vapemesilly

ECF Veteran
Mar 21, 2017
Nevada
My AIO would spit hot juice in my mouth pretty much all the time. It would also shut down several times a day...stop working. If I unscrewed the top cap and screwed it back on then it would work again. It was as if it had some sort of vacuum lock. The other Joytech kits, the eGo One V2 or the Mega 2 or anything that is an upgrade from the AIO are much better kits.

QcVaper

Ultra Member
ECF Veteran
Jun 17, 2017
Canada/Quebec
I first stopped by using a nautilus tank and it's 1.5/1.8 0hm coils worked very well on all of it's airflow
I used 15mg nicotine e-liquid for the first month. Since then i moved to sub 0hm and 6mg (don't worry about sub 0hm if you're new though). Mod you use (the battery under the tank) dosen't really matter imho as long as it has variable wattage you'll be fine.

stols001

Moved On
ECF Veteran
May 30, 2017
Yes, you can certainly switch up kit/mod unless cheaper not to do so. I got the aspire zelos kit with the nautilus mod, but it was a bit expensive for a backup stick though it does have great features. I wanted a backup mod that was small to carry as my backup mod. It's really nice! Smaller than I realized, but they have packed some punch inside that kit. I would have suggested it to start as it comes with my favorite mod, the Nautilus 2. Which really... You can't get for much lower than $28 bucks in the USA, so it wasn't a terrible investment. I really like it and everything matches, if you are into that.

Might be worth checking out.

Anna

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread