• This forum has been archived

If you'd like to post a thread, post it here instead!

View Forum

Starter Stickie??

Status
Not open for further replies.

Kate51

Vaping Master
ECF Veteran
Mar 27, 2009
Argyle Wi USA
Vicks-y, I been crying and crying. That was sooo sad...yah, I blew out my NPro too, told them it musta been a bad one. I'm sure they believed that. But it sure did work good when I found the Forum too!!! The condom thing broke my heart...stupid thing that was! but you couldn't hep it! That juice makes your mouth and tongue numb, don't it, when it finally comes out!
Little children, like we was. What a grand Day Today!

{{{{{{{{{GROUP HUG!!!!!!!}}}}}}}}} - ya back!

Last edited:

wisteelersfan

ECF Veteran
Mar 13, 2010
Wisconsin
I wanted to say thanks for allowing me into your group here. I'm from the West Bend area myself. After a lot of searching and questions I ordered myself A VK from Vapor4Life. I got it on Saturday March 13th and threw out the last half pack of my Marlboro Menthols. Amazingly I love this thing and have no withdrawals yet. I think I may have found my way to quit finally.

harmony gardens

ECF Veteran
Apr 9, 2009
Wisconsin
I wanted to say thanks for allowing me into your group here. I'm from the West Bend area myself. After a lot of searching and questions I ordered myself A VK from Vapor4Life. I got it on Saturday March 13th and threw out the last half pack of my Marlboro Menthols. Amazingly I love this thing and have no withdrawals yet. I think I may have found my way to quit finally.

Love the Kettle Moraine!! Good luck wisteelersfan!! I have to confess to the occasional cigarette, but I love vaping!! Hey, if you're looking for a tasty menthol,,, check out nHaler's 555 Menthol. It's the bomb. :thumbs:

Joining in Vick's call for the (((((((((((((((((Group Hug)))))))))))))

I found vaping because I was so upset that RYO tobacco went up $25 a lb and came across a comment in a rage blog where someone mentioned E-cigs. Thought I would check it out, and wound up here. There was this person from Watertown who had an avatar with a cute cat on it's back in a litterbox with it's paws up in the air, who helped me out soooooo much. ;) I bought a 901 and had an ah ha moment.

Vicks Vap-oh-Yeah

Vaping Master
ECF Veteran
Mar 9, 2009
West Allis, WI
www.emeraldvapers.com
I came across that avatar recently here on ECF....someone else found it and is using it as an avatar now..........

But...hell, I've been the Wicked one for so long now - this avatar's kinda stuck on me now. If you want variety, go check out my avatars on the forum which cannot be named......I do a series on cleavage.

MlrGrl

Ultra Member
ECF Veteran
Apr 27, 2009
Milwaukee, WI

MlrGrl

Ultra Member
ECF Veteran
Apr 27, 2009
Milwaukee, WI
HUH? Fist Packs......... Either my mind is in the 'gutter' (again) OR

I DO remember something about "Moose Toes" (trying desperately to forget thou)....

If a "moose toe" is anything like a "camel toe", I don't think that has to do with vaping, silly boy LOL

Not to mention the woody....... I hear Walrus's now got wood (and he showed if off, too :D)

Yeahhhh....I've seen the woody and it's soooo pur-dee!!
Haven't seen Walrus-ss-ess yet; gonna have to go check it out.....

I just saw Walrus show us all his woody......he was like a kid in a candy store......

Last edited:

Jmitchelliv

ECF Veteran
Verified Member
I started vaping 12/01/10, and still have half a pack of analogs sitting in the center console of my car. I just can't bring myself to throw them out. Who knows, maybe someday I'll get the itch to try one of them again and they'll be so stale I'll remember why I made the switch in the first place. ;)

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread