Status of KBV store and ordering

Status
Not open for further replies.
His all :) !st thanks for the overwhelming support, it means more than you know :) 2nd we're at a family barbecue and I'm posting from my phone, I see 24 PMs and I have at least that many emails to respond to, if I was at my computer that would take several hours but I'm not even going to attempt it on my phone :p

I am able to open the store from my phone which I did and will try to start responding this evening late, and hopefully get done responding to everyone in the morning. Again, thanks so much for your support and we hope you are enjoying your Holiday weekend! :)

Guys I wanted to open the store today so people could get some needed ordering in. I couldn't accurately inventory everything yesterday without being here, plus we were waiting on a shipment that did indeed come late this afternoon but I never list until it's in hand and know we won't have any surprises. We'll reopen Friday at noon fully stocked :)

Our plans are to at least open on Fridays and take orders for the 1st 3-4 days of the week and then again on Tuesdays to fill the remainder of the week. I feel like we'll get back on track but if not at least Y'all will know when you can order and that's a good start at righting the ship :) I'm not up to par yet but Missy and Tara were on a mission today!

We sure appreciate all the patience and understanding. I spent 3 hours answering emails today, and have close to that with PMs, but ECF had other plans as Y'all prolly know :p If I don't get to you today I will finish up answering them in the morning ;-)

*hoping this goes through I'm still having time out issues, I may not get to PMs after all :( *

I had to mix some this morning but am taking a break to answer the PMs since ECF seems to be working fine today. I still have 28 to go so it may be a bit since with my awesome secretary abilities I'm lucky if I average one every 5 minutes :p We will mix a shift this evening since the upcoming orders are all large to maintain a schedule that will allow us to open the store on Friday at noon :)

Dalton63841

Moved On
Feb 14, 2011
Maine
Can't wait for Friday! I came home from work all set to place an order only to find I was too late.

To hell with my "no more ordering" restriction! Must....have......more.........joose.............

LOL I gotta get more too! I have officially broken into my Phillip "More or Less"(which they don't even make anymore) stash. Just gotta get more cash now.

Hi Panky :) We're really pushing it here and I'm not sure if I'll have time by the time we open BUT if you or anyone else wants rootbeer just order OMG (the joose) in the options you want it and put in the comments to sub it for rootbeer in the event I don't list it, but I will try my best :)

Also I took a BUNCH of offline orders so at this time UNLESS I have spoken with you already I will not send anymore invoices until after the site is open again. As it stands now we'll definitely get all site orders placed out by early tomorrow and have an outside shot at getting the offline ones placed after them out as well. We may work Saturday to stay on top of things.

The store will run on a schedule of opening both Fridays and Tuesdays and taking enough orders for approx. 3-4 days before closing in between until we are back up to full capacity and I'm not spending 1/2 my week seeing Doctors. We appreciate everyone's patience and support and feel this the best way of going about things for now but this thread has been left open for comments and feedback. Missy is shouldering a heavy load carrying us already and Tara was sick yesterday but we're doing our best and the last thing we want to do at this point is "bite off more than we can chew" so to speak, thanks :)

Panky

Ultra Member
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Apr 12, 2011
Miami
Hi Panky :) We're really pushing it here and I'm not sure if I'll have time by the time we open BUT if you or anyone else wants rootbeer just order OMG (the joose) in the options you want it and put in the comments to sub it for rootbeer in the event I don't list it, but I will try my best :)

Also I took a BUNCH of offline orders so at this time UNLESS I have spoken with you already I will not send anymore invoices until after the site is open again. As it stands now we'll definitely get all site orders placed out by early tomorrow and have an outside shot at getting the offline ones placed after them out as well. We may work Saturday to stay on top of things.

The store will run on a schedule of opening both Fridays and Tuesdays and taking enough orders for approx. 3-4 days before closing in between until we are back up to full capacity and I'm not spending 1/2 my week seeing Doctors. We appreciate everyone's patience and support and feel this the best way of going about things for now but this thread has been left open for comments and feedback. Missy is shouldering a heavy load carrying us already and Tara was sick yesterday but we're doing our best and the last thing we want to do at this point is "bite off more than we can chew" so to speak, thanks :)

No rush at all. I have plenty of juice at the moment and just wanted to make sure :) Hang in there everyone over at KBV! Don't overwork yourselves too much :ohmy:

Sorry was on the phone this morning quite a bit and wanted to get the store open when I said I would but wasn't able to list the Rootbeer, Vanilla Mint, or the Summer Plum, if you would like any of those please follow the instructions outlined in my above post. We also have taken over 40 orders in under 2 hours so I don't expect us to be open much beyond 24 hours during this interval. After I finish packaging I plan to type up a reminder of the mission statement that KBV started out with and continues to stand behind. I know ordering has been frustrating at times but while I do feel the vast majority of people appreciate us as much as we appreciate them I do not believe in being disrespectful :(

The store is now closed and will reopen Tuesday evening. If ever anyone really needs to order and the store is closed please contact me and we'll do our best to arrange something, that's what I'm here for :) In light of some recent comments I felt it necessary to post our Mission statement, shed some light on our point of view, and how and why we operate the way we do: http://www.e-cigarette-forum.com/forum/kick-bass-vapor/221901-kbvs-mission-statement-pov.html

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread