Status of KBV store and ordering

Status
Not open for further replies.

ParrotLover

ECF Veteran
Feb 25, 2011
Southern California
Working on getting the store ready. We signed on a house! :thumbs: The downside is I have yet to take any type break and I know I owe emails to a LOT of people. I will work this weekend getting caught up.

OMG!!! (Not the joose) but YAY!!! I am so, so soooo HAPPY for you and your family :banana: How exciting :thumbs:

This couldn't have happened to a more loving and beautiful family ;)

OMG!!! (Not the joose) but YAY!!! I am so, so soooo HAPPY for you and your family :banana: How exciting :thumbs:

This couldn't have happened to a more loving and beautiful family ;)

AWWW, thanks so much! :blush: We're excited, we bought well below market in the best school district available. When I get time I'll link a video of this High School, it's amazing! It has an Olympic indoor swimming pool for the swim team, 6 tennis courts, and God only knows how many sports fields.

It's not a done deal yet, we have inspections scheduled for Friday and it's an as is, being a contractor for as long as I did I have a good feeling about it and everything looks good. The house needs a roof, but I have my 20 y.o. up there and he's been on roofs with me since he was 13 or so. He's a big strong kid and hopefully has time to help out the old man :p He works 6 days a week most weeks though installing all types of flooring so I don't have to worry about that ;-) I also have plenty of contractors that I used to trade work with, and a few of them still owe me a favor or 2, no better time to use them! :)

(((HUGS)))

yssiM

Ultra Member
ECF Veteran
Dec 12, 2010
MO USA
Hi Guys :) boB has been spending every minute he has free preparing for the move. If you need to reach him please use orders@kickbassvapor.com to do so. We have a busy week and he'll be home this evening to help mix tomorrow and then he's back to meet with more inspectors and do more work.

We apologize if communication hasn't been up to par lately. We weighed closing an extra week as opposed to working this way, but felt it better to keep the store open as much as possible this week because it's looking more and more like we may be closed close to weeks during this. If the inspections Tuesday go well we're looking at closing this Friday and re-opening on Friday July 6th.

Bob said he'll be sending out a newsletter possibly tomorrow, or he may wait until after Tuesday, when we have a pretty firm idea of the exact dates of the relocation.

Midnight here and been responding to emails and PMs for hours. Lots of orders to go out this week so I'm calling it a night. If, by chane, I didn't respond to you it was an oversight. Please accept my apologies and send another, I will check the computer on and off all day tomorrow.

I missed you guys! I haven't had a chance to sign on in 2 weeks! The move was hell in 11 days of record breaking heat, much of which was in the 108 range!

Lethalp

Ultra Member
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Aug 29, 2011
Indiana
Hi guys!
I was on your Facebook page and seen a cherry cobbler listed as one of your flavors, but it's not listed on the site? I am wondering if u could make one for me? I would love to try it, and I am out of MAW, so I will be ordering real soon, and if I can add the cherry cobbler, I need to know what to do next.
Thanks!! :)

Koman

Moved On
ECF Veteran
Jan 7, 2010
lv
Hi guys!
I was on your Facebook page and seen a cherry cobbler listed as one of your flavors, but it's not listed on the site? I am wondering if u could make one for me? I would love to try it, and I am out of MAW, so I will be ordering real soon, and if I can add the cherry cobbler, I need to know what to do next.
Thanks!! :)
Wondering this, too. Would be good to know!

PhoenixOrion

Jul 29, 2010
Orlando
I don't want to but it looks like I might have to do a charge back on my card. Going on two weeks Is a long time when you run out of juice and have to vape the stuff you don't like. Hopefully I'll hear something soon or I'll have to go through the process of a charge back. Really liked the juice I got last time was the best I've had so far. Better than vaporbomb, vaporrenu, American liquid store and MadVapes and 2 or 3 others that I can't think of right now. That is just my opinion and I'm entitled to it so I don't want to hear don't name names because it's just my opinion you can have your own and I won't infringe on it so don't infringe on mine!

Last edited by a moderator:
PhoenixOrion

I went back through orders, and there was in fact a mistake. For the life of me I can't figure out why yours didn't ship with the rest on the 3rd. I believe it was sent with the order before or after it.

I left you a message, and will do what it takes to make it right. Thank you for the compliments, both here and in the comments on your order. Please be assured that this is a very isolated case as you can see by our track record. If there is ever an issue please PM me. As I mentioned in another post, I have been dealing with a hand fracture and am way behind on emails. We decided to close the store until this is cleared up, but normally I try to get back to everyone within 24 hours.

Last edited:
Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread