Status of KBV store and ordering

Status
Not open for further replies.
I sent message a couple days ago. No reply. Are they still in business?

I am in the process of catching up on emails, unfortunately I fractured my hand and have been unable to type for a week. If there is an issue I will be happy to help you through PM now. Meanwhile, every single order placed has shipped within the 48 hour time window. I just closed the store until I can get caught up on all correspondence. Everyone that knows us and has dealt with us knows that not once have we ever cheated anyone, and if an order is not right it has been made right.

For those unaware - we relocated our family and business in June. We closed the store for 10 days while doing so. We reopened and have since shipped every order within a 2 business day period despite being swamped. I roofed our new home in 105+ degree heat, while maintaining communication and answering all emails. Last week we had to get our other house ready so a new family could move in before school started. I was spending time there, and it was during that time that I had the accident. Unfortunately Missy isn't trained to operate the site so many questions went unanswered due to the fact that she couldn't even look up an order if she needed to :p

I do apologize for that and am reaching the point I am able to type again and will get caught up on all emails, it just make take a few extra days which is the reason we decided it best to close the store during that time. In hindsight we should have closed the store when that took place, but were reluctant to due to the fact that that never goes over very well.

Thanks
Bob

Bob, don't overdue it. (((Hugs)))

(((HUGS))) back, I needed that, thank you :) We thoroughly enjoy what we do and the people we meet. My mind still thinks I'm 21 and Superman, but my 42 y.o body doesn't get that. :p A lot has been accomplished in a short period and better days are ahead, but a couple days to recoup is needed.

PhoenixOrion

Jul 29, 2010
Orlando
Awesome. I am sorry that things are so tight with medical issues. I know you guys are just a small family operation and think that is why the juice is so good. I hope you guys do expand though because you obviously have some good recipes.

What re-roofed a house! That is very hard work I did it one summer and never again. My step-father did it for 20 years. Very hard on the body. Especially the heat.

Just went back and read more of the posts. So does that mean someone else received my order. I know you said you'd make it right so it is OK. But I guess someone received a bonus. It sounds like.

Will the status on the website change to shipped when it has been shipped. So I know when to expect it???

Last edited:
Awesome. I am sorry that things are so tight with medical issues. I know you guys are just a small family operation and think that is why the juice is so good. I hope you guys do expand though because you obviously have some good recipes.

What re-roofed a house! That is very hard work I did it one summer and never again. My step-father did it for 20 years. Very hard on the body. Especially the heat.

Just went back and read more of the posts. So does that mean someone else received my order. I know you said you'd make it right so it is OK. But I guess someone received a bonus. It sounds like.

Will the status on the website change to shipped when it has been shipped. So I know when to expect it???
We didn't re-roof it, it had to be torn off because it already had 2-layers. It's next to impossible to do in that kinda heat because you "scar" the new shingles if you're not careful. No companies were doing it during that time because of that. I have done enough an if you work of a sponge, like a couch cushion without the fabric it helps you stay put as well as not mark up the shingles.

We had 3 or so orders Thursday that got mixed up, that was not yours, all orders placed on the 1st shipped on the 3rd. Don't ask me how, but for the 1st time in over 8,000 orders using this shipping program one was missed. :confused: I can only assume it was packed with another. I called the phone # on your account yesterday to speak with you and left a message, I planned to upgrade something for the inconvenience, and wanted to let you choose. I can ship it today if you'd like, but I left a # you can contact me at temporarily until we get our land-line back up and running next week. If I don't hear back we'll just ship it.

Again I apologize, things have gone great, and all order have been mixed and shipped within 2 days since relocating. I know that doesn't make you feel any better when you or on the receiving end of an isolated mistake :-(

boB, Thank you so much for the response! I'm so glad you guys are still around but sorry to hear about all the trouble you've been having! I definitely can wait until "things" get better for you and your family. We'll talk then :).

Until then, take care.

Thanks Sag, I have to go back to Bourbon here within the hour to finish up some things. We'll be fine, it's just been a stressful Summer, but that's to be expected when you move, not to mention moving a business with you! :)

JENerationX

Ultra Member
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Aug 25, 2011
Rochester, NY
Wow!!! You've been through the ringer in the past few weeks as far as insanely busy, stressed, now injured. Aside from the injury, all good things.... but it does interrupt the routine. Take it easy on that hand until you're feeling better. When you were closed for the move, I ventured out to some other vendors for some of my favorite flavors.... and learned my lesson. I'll wait til you're up and running again for the good stuff. In the meantime, I'll just vape some of my less favorite stuff.... at least it's KBV, so it's all vapeable, just not my "must haves". LOL

MiamiMom63

Ultra Member
ECF Veteran
Feb 17, 2012
South Florida
I'm a new customer. I ordered about a week ago about $70 something dollars of juice. I registered also. I still haven't received a confirming email or anything confirming my order, but I've been charged for it when I ordered it about a week ago. I have tried to log in on the site with the user name and password I created at the time I placed my order, and it won't work and says it's not valid. Could you please let me know what's going on as far as my order? I can give you my name on the order, but I didn't save the confirmation screen that popped up after I placed the order, and it definitely posted to my bank account. My name is Diane Nielsen.

Thanks for any help.

yssiM

Ultra Member
ECF Veteran
Dec 12, 2010
MO USA
I'm a new customer. I ordered about a week ago about $70 something dollars of juice. I registered also. I still haven't received a confirming email or anything confirming my order, but I've been charged for it when I ordered it about a week ago. I have tried to log in on the site with the user name and password I created at the time I placed my order, and it won't work and says it's not valid. Could you please let me know what's going on as far as my order? I can give you my name on the order, but I didn't save the confirmation screen that popped up after I placed the order, and it definitely posted to my bank account. My name is Diane Nielsen.

Thanks for any help.

Hi Diane, I just responded to your email, your order was shipped on the 12th, you can find your tracking # in the email. thanks~ Missy

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread