Status of KBV store and ordering

Status
Not open for further replies.
Well that didn't last long, sorry guys, that was the heaviest ordering in terms of both #s and volume in any given point in history! I had to stay up to see it through and know when to cut it off to ensure we were able to process all orders. We will reopen Friday at 8 Eastern and continue a Tuesday and Friday schedule of opening @8 p.m. Eastern and taking what we can process in each interval.

sashwa

ECF Guru
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Oct 20, 2010
Alcatraz
Well that didn't last long, sorry guys, that was the heaviest ordering in terms of both #s and volume in any given point in history! I had to stay up to see it through and know when to cut it off to ensure we were able to process all orders. We will reopen Friday at 8 Eastern and continue a Tuesday and Friday schedule of opening @8 p.m. Eastern and taking what we can process in each interval.

boB, is it easier for you getting small orders from someone on each ordering day or 1 large order from someone a once or twice a month?

Panky

Ultra Member
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Apr 12, 2011
Miami
im looking for a flavor that will replace my old totally wicked titan tobacco. the flavor was nutty, sweet, maybe a slight coffie or walnut. does kick bass have a flavor that will take its place?

I haven't tried any of their tobacco flavors but I have tried around 10-15 others and have only found one that I don't like. At the moment I have 5 or 6 that I use regularly and I can imagine that the tobacco flavors are just as amazing :D Seems like you would be looking for the RY4 but I am sure someone here will let you know soon enough.

Dalton63841

Moved On
Feb 14, 2011
Maine
im looking for a flavor that will replace my old totally wicked titan tobacco. the flavor was nutty, sweet, maybe a slight coffie or walnut. does kick bass have a flavor that will take its place?

I haven't tried it myself yet, but based on your description, I would say try the Uncle Nutty KY Tobacco.

boB, is it easier for you getting small orders from someone on each ordering day or 1 large order from someone a once or twice a month?
Honestly I see no difference, it's just more of a mental thing and seems daunting when you're staring at a 15-15ML bottle order but really it's probably easier in the long run than multiple orders, thanks for asking :)
Lik Dalton said Nutty Uncle could well fill that bill, but I honestly haven't tasted the one yo mention. I will say those that order it order it Religiously and swear by it.

Man, I am so out of snickerdoodle and I need some bad!!! Come on Friday

Under the circumstances please PM me your order # after you order Friday and I'll ship it Sat morning under the circumstances since you're out :( Sorry the opening was so brief but we were out of no where let know that our monthly bottle shipment was being delayed so I had to play it cautious. I found another source and am having 2000 sent priority.

Any chance summer plum will be available any time soon??? I so love that flavor:drool: and am anticipating it's arrival!! I need my fine wine vape:(

Yes I should have time tomorrow to create a product for it :) In the rare case I don't just order a bottle of OMG (the joose) in the option you want Summer Plum and write in the comments section to sub it and we'll catch it. I have labels made and we're ready to go.

Tat_skull

Vaping Master
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Dec 20, 2010
New Mexico
Yes I should have time tomorrow to create a product for it :) In the rare case I don't just order a bottle of OMG (the joose) in the option you want Summer Plum and write in the comments section to sub it and we'll catch it. I have labels made and we're ready to go.
:banana::banana::banana:Thats the best news I've heard all day!!!!!!! THANKS boB, you rock:headbang:!!!!!

Sorry guys, had an unexpected visitor today, our son :) He didn't have work today so showed up last night and I didn't have time to create the products :( Like I said if you want rootbeer, vanilla mint, or Summer Plum just order OMG in the options you want and write in the comments box to sub it for the appropriate flavor :)

Is Skipping Stones really out of stock, or just not updated?
That is close enough I'd rather not insert anymore. I made an ordering boo boo :blush: Having flavoring sent out today priority so it'll be available again when we reopen Tuesday, sowwy.

I figured ordering may slow a tad with the Vegas vape meet going on but I gotta shut it down to be able to take orders Tuesday :( I guess it could be said it was by the # of orders but 3/4 of them were $80 up to $250. We pretty much got a feel for what we can process by using a $ figure as opposed to the # of orders. That also allows us to divide our merchant account up and spread it out through the month, next month I don't anticipate that issue as I'm certain I can switch to a higher volume one using our processing history :)

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread