Status of KBV store and ordering

Status
Not open for further replies.

stevenejb

ECF Veteran
Sep 18, 2011
Kansas City
Okay the cat's meow, something about saying ... just feels :sneaky: LOL No, I couldn't be happier with my provari.

So as to stay somewhat on track:

Store will open tomorrow at 8p.m. Eastern and we should be in good shape to take quite a few orders :) Inventory looks good as well and I may finally get around to adding Rootbeer, Summer Plum, and Vanilla Mint

Oooo Vanilla Mint would be great! I like menthol and vanilla so a combo would be sweet!

I'm headed out, tomorrow is my B-day and I have family taking me out to dinner. I opened the store but didn't add those products, if you want Vanilla Mint just grab a bottle of OMG with the options you want it in and put in the comments box to sub it for Vanilla Mint. You can do the same with Rootbeer or Summer Plum as well :)

mombo

Verified Member
Jul 16, 2011
Pennsylvania
Wanna tell you the kind of guy Bob is.....with all his problems.....his back....his overwhelming business demands....the PO screwed up my order. They told me they sent it back damaged to Bob.....Bob never got it....he doubts the PO explanation of things and yet.....even though he is in pain....and he is running backwards trying to keep up.....AND TOMORROW IS HIS BIRTHDAY....he is going to take care of me. That is one of the reason Kick Bass is #1....that and it is the best damn juice out there.
Thank you Bob....Happy Birthday....and get well soon....gonna have a talk with Saint Jude tonite....pretty sure he'll give you a hand up.

Things look good for an extended opening Tuesday evening at 8 pm Eastern, although I seem to jinx us when I say that :p Also will be doing a late update in the orders shipped thread, I met with a friend with a store locally and we'll be operating in one storefront VERY soon :) We plan on a full line of hardware and accessories. Provided we get another merchant account we will do the same with the online store as well.

We will not take orders during the Friday opening 10/14, due to the fact that we are moving the mixing stations to an addition that has been in the works to allow for growth. We need about 5 days to do this and figure by using a weekend we can minimize the downtime, we will take more order both leading up to and after to compensate.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread