Stealth sized box mod at least 75 watts

Status
Not open for further replies.

Foofightervape girl

Mar 7, 2016
Birmingham alabama
I want something very small for stealth.I have little nieces and I dont wnt them to think 'oh vaping is so cool I want to start' they already question me about my juice and how to operate my stuff,they are only nine and ten,and their mom smokes...talk about high risk! I want to be able to tote it to the back gate...like I said in stealth mode I already have a small good quality ectra tank to go on it... Thanks In advance tc is not an issue.

7sixtwo

Ultra Member
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Aug 5, 2013
the hinterlands
I want something very small for stealth.I have little nieces and I dont wnt them to think 'oh vaping is so cool I want to start' they already question me about my juice and how to operate my stuff,they are only nine and ten,and their mom smokes...talk about high risk! I want to be able to tote it to the back gate...like I said in stealth mode I already have a small good quality ectra tank to go on it... Thanks In advance tc is not an issue.

The Eleaf Pico, (75W), and the Gold Rush Nugget, (50W), would each be good candidates, I think. I saw the Pico kit on sale for $30 yesterday. The Pico uses 18650's and the Nugget has an internal battery.

The Cuboid Mini will soon be available as well.

Foofightervape girl

Mar 7, 2016
Birmingham alabama
I'd go with the PICO, with its fuller feature set and known TC capabilities, but that's me.

In fact... I may buy a second one. :p
Hhhmmm,well I wish I could try before I buy but these days that just is not possible...but you use thise guy on a regular basis?I am totally fed up royally w kanger,after my nebox sucked well ya know and now my subvod it is good but I need more oomph,like I had w the nebox at 55watts and,350 degrees lawd that was nice but after awhile like 6weeks I had to fully charge that guy like everytime I turned around!!! So not convenient, with my subvod at full charge I get only 40 watts and no tc but after a couple of hits I do get a warm vape and I dont have to charge all the time but like I said need more oomph.and stealth.thanks :) and thanks for hearing my kanger rant.my first setup was kanger and I have stuck with em but in the end now that I require more out of vaping...Well theyjust dont cut it anymore

Jim_ MDP

Ultra Member
ECF Veteran
Sep 24, 2015
I don't have any Kanger mods but the reviews of their TC have been all over the place.
Not impressive, unfortunately.

Somehow, I took a chance on the iSticks again once the new generation came out (starting with the TC40) and now have a surprising stable of Joyetech mods (JT owns Wismec & Eleaf).

I don't have them all (thankfully) but the VTC, Reuleaux RX, TC100 and now the PICO all share the same chip set and TC software so they perform almost identically.
BTW... I don't know if the Nugget got its' SS TC update yet, if that matters.

Single cells, duals, different screens they cover quite a range.
But this PICO is miniscule. :eek:
This is essentially a 75w VTC... minus the giant display and shrunk by a third.

Hey... what do ya want for $28? :p

Jim_ MDP

Ultra Member
ECF Veteran
Sep 24, 2015
28$??? I paid 45 for mine-in store!!!*flies into a fury* I will no longer doing buisness w these guys...ever... Got taken for a ride w my naive trusting ...., no more and thanks again

Paid $45 for what?

That $28 was for a PICO (just the mod) from a domestic online vendor.
In store for anything will be quite pricier.

OhTheAgony

Ultra Member
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Jan 24, 2011
Netherlands
Bm stores have a lot of overhead to cover, you can't really blame them for charging more as long as it is not too heavily inflated and the service is up to par imo.

I would be happy to pay more if I could have a vapeshop nearby where I could try out or even just get a feel for several models to help me decide which one fits my needs best anyway :)

Reactions: Jim_ MDP
I will say the support is nice but they do not*let me try before I buy..their reasoning behind this is that 'single moms come in all the time w their kids and will spill juice all over then we are out a hundred bucks' but they are super friendly,and said they were givin me a discount a big one,until I just found out.I was so sure they were reliable,I am very steamed and frankly feel stupid.

Jim_ MDP

Ultra Member
ECF Veteran
Sep 24, 2015
By the way, if you haven't used it...

For online comparison shopping, I always check the product on Vapecrawler.

Once you learn which are domestic vendors (slightly higher price, fast delivery) vs. China based (lower price, 2-4 weeks delivery) you can scan the results list pretty fast.

Plus, read the forums for talk of deals. Some vendors can't advertise the best price and instead have instant coupon codes on their website (like the PICO price from Rocky Mtn.).

Makes it harder, I know.

Yeah well there is a vape shop that is a chain nearby.I will see what they say.if they are bad,too I will look for a shop in the next town over.hopefully I will find a decent go to.plus their house juice is awful!I got some of their apple rancher,I love apples but cant have them because of gerd.it was aaawwwfffuuulll.I had to chuck it which is sad because if I dont like it I will gladly pass it on,I have a cousin who vapes,and I wouldn't even give it to him.it stunk up my tank I literally had to practically sterilize for 30 minutes almost to get it out,and now I will not vape anything apple.the reason I chucked it,well they did throw it in at ten percent off when they overcharged me for my subvod.....

Fernando775

Apr 18, 2016
  • Deleted by Spencer87

Spencer87

Ultra Member
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
May 24, 2014
Jakarta- Indonesia
Hi so i had my only mod damn near almost blew up in my face luckily i was out doors so was able to throw it before it actually exploded and i want to get a good reliable mod and rda any suggestions and im also really low on cash Moderated

Ive edited your message to comply with ECF rules.
As per your question, there are a lot of really good cheap mods available. I would recommend you also check out our classifieds and Pay it Forward groups... after taking a look at our rules. Ive sent you a link via PM!

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread