Steam Crave regulated squonker

Status
Not open for further replies.

bullhcr

ECF Veteran
Sep 29, 2014
Oslo, Norway
Got my replacement Friday. Great CS from Steamcrave. They have fixed the major issues. My Vector now sits flush and makes a connection. The irritating auto-shutoff is gone. And there is absolutely no rattle from the buttons.

I would loved to have a Ti mode with TC but apart from that I have no problem recommending this product to someone who wants to try out squonking.

Ben85

Ultra Member
ECF Veteran
Mar 16, 2014
Kent, UK
I cannot believe there isn't more hype about this mod. It's great! Chipset is good, build is good, all original, temp control, and you get 10mls and 60 watts of power. AND it's not silly money.

I have a velocity mini on mine with a .28 kanthal build and the vape is amazing. I cannot say enough good things about this thing.

One thing to note though - keep spare batteries close. I am vaping at 55watts and even at my slow rate of vaping, am changing cells twice a day.

If you are on the fence - get one.

kevin666

ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Mar 17, 2013
cny
i have had this for a few days now am seriously impressed with this.battery life kinda short but im used to mechs so always carry a few anyways.i was starting to think i was gonna have to shell out some major cash to get a regulated bf to add to the collection.so far this thing proudly sits next to my tmod and reos.all hale steven and steam crave

Subohmies

ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Apr 28, 2015
Mid North Coast, AUSTRALIA
i have had this for a few days now am seriously impressed with this.battery life kinda short but im used to mechs so always carry a few anyways.i was starting to think i was gonna have to shell out some major cash to get a regulated bf to add to the collection.so far this thing proudly sits next to my tmod and reos.all hale steven and steam crave
How much juice you get out of a single 18650?

Subohmies

ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Apr 28, 2015
Mid North Coast, AUSTRALIA
about half a bottle .450 dual at about 35 to fifty watts.
I'm still waiting for my upgraded replacement mod from them to test between 350j and the SC chip
I get about 4ml out of the 350j dual .4 at 60w
I don't think it will be a huge batt life different between these two chips when sags kicked in

inspects

Squonkamaniac
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Dec 15, 2014
Arizona, Ecuador
I cannot believe there isn't more hype about this mod. It's great! Chipset is good, build is good, all original, temp control, and you get 10mls and 60 watts of power. AND it's not silly money.

I have a velocity mini on mine with a .28 kanthal build and the vape is amazing. I cannot say enough good things about this thing.

One thing to note though - keep spare batteries close. I am vaping at 55watts and even at my slow rate of vaping, am changing cells twice a day.

If you are on the fence - get one.

Sounds like a good squonker. I haven't heard anything about it, until reading this thread.

Pearl B

ECF Veteran
May 3, 2013
N.Az
I'm getting used to the atty. I sometimes like it. I often put my velocity on and it just rocks!
With mine I've noticed the battery life reading is inaccurate. It will often show the battery life much lower than it actually is. It will show 3/4 done when it's a good half full. I've been cross checking them on another device, and of course my battery charger.
Mine also quite asking if I put a new atomizer on after the first day. I always check new builds on an ohm meter first, and I don't use nickel or Tc, so it's no big deal to me.
I just wish the battery life indicator was a little more accurate.

deezdrama

ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Mar 5, 2012
illinois
After using reos for many years I wanted something new... was going to get a 150w sigelei and a sub ohm tank but was worried I would miss squonking.

After hours of researching I stumbled across this mod and pulled the trigger this morning. Was kind of worried when my pp reciept was in chinese.
The site says they would be back in stock today. Any idea how long it may take to get mine?
A buddy came over with his inoy 60w squonker he just bought and it was pretty nice.

Any opinions on the quality of these vs the $70 inoy box mod? Hope it was worth the price and hope I dont have to wait to long.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread