Steamcrave Aromamizer Plus RDTA 30mm (ETA: End of December)

Status
Not open for further replies.

Yaroon

ECF Veteran
Jan 24, 2017
It comes apart and there are notches that need to be lined up for the JFC
Here is the full assembly and disassembly that I did

Sent from my SM-G935V using Tapatalk

Oh... It can be taken apart. Nice...

So I just did it,... Cleaned it, checked it, indeed a tiny thin o ring inside, No issues whatsoever. I built it up again, filled the tank with 4ml in a really fast way and.... It still juicing up the coils with the JFC fully closed while vaping. Air bubbles can be seen floating up with the JFC in closed position. :( However, this time no leaking from the air flow openings.
It still has a leak inside so I bet I'll make a mess again while I refill somewhere today...

Reactions: Anthony_Vapes

Anthony_Vapes

Ultra Member
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Jan 23, 2017
Oh... It can be taken apart. Nice...

So I just did it,... Cleaned it, checked it, indeed a tiny thin o ring inside, No issues whatsoever. I built it up again, filled the tank with 4ml in a really fast way and.... It still juicing up the coils with the JFC fully closed while vaping. Air bubbles can be seen floating up with the JFC in closed position. :( However, this time no leaking from the air flow openings.
It still has a leak inside so I bet I'll make a mess again while I refill somewhere today...
It has to be defective then.

Sent from my SM-G935V using Tapatalk

Fozzy71

Vaping Master
ECF Veteran
Jul 7, 2016
8 Mile + 2.5
One tip when refilling is to turn it upside down with the juice flow control wide open to let the remaining juice under the deck drain back into the tank then close off the juice flow and fill normally. I've never had any flooding or leaking when I do this.
This is the same thing I do with my boreas tanks to prevent getting some leaking/weeping out of the air flow holes after refilling.

Stinkytofus

Ultra Member
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Jul 30, 2014
New York City
I've been on the quest to find the perfect tank, started with nautilus, starre tank, atlantis, kanger subtank, kanger mini subtank, boreas, and many more, but once i got to steamcrave aromamizer rdta v1, i fell in love with the ease of building on the vdeck and the excellent flavor. Then the supreme dropped, added juice flow control and topfill, two very big improvements over the v1, and then the plus dropped, offering friction fit drip tip, bigger build space, improved airflow drawing smoothness, i feel this is as close to a perfect tank as possible.

Ample airflow, excellent flavor, juice flow and topfill, friction fit drip tip, do urself a favor and get one and do ur friends and loved ones a favor and gift them the plus or supreme, it is the best two rta's i've used yet.

And to top it all off, maggie and candy goes above and beyond to take care of customers, listens to feedbacks and provides impeccable customer service.

Last edited:

Stringplucker

ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Mar 29, 2014
Tarentum, PA, USA
I got mine back in January, in gunmetal, and it looks good on the Triade DNA250. I was considering buying a second tank, but decided against it for now...I already have a couple of Supremes, and a handful of V1 and V2 versions. However, near the first of this month, I saw a 3000 member giveaway contest in the FB group, and decided to enter. Found out early this morning that I was one of the winners, and should expect a Plus Kit autographed by the man himself, BJ...the guy that designed this tank.

Here's my dilemma...How to justify to the wife the purchase of a second Triade.

Having a second Plus will be nice, since I like the tank in 10ml mode, as well as RDA mode. With a second one, I can have both.

Seriously love the product and the company. I was in on the talks of improvements that brought the Supreme to life, and kinda fell out of the scene when the Plus came in...but see some of the improvements we all discussed in the group on the Plus. You've gotta love a company that not only listens to their customers, but makes adjustments and revisions to the product to keep the customer happy. Instead of releasing a product and telling you that you want it, they released a product, listened to the consumers, and re-released it to keep the customers happy.

More companies should have that kind of relationship with their customers.

Sed8op8

ECF Veteran
Jan 6, 2016
Im so glad I picked this guy up. I was a little skeptical at first as there were some early reviews stating the flavor wasn't that good. Im glad I didn't listen. I run mine in chode mode and and on my last rebuild through some 4mm ss316 3x30gx38g fused claptons in it and the vape has just been amazing. I get absolutely no leaking or even weeping and the past few times I refilled I forgot to close the JFC and not a single drop or gurgle. This thing is amazing and as long as you build your coils with a couple mm of clearance from the deck and make sure they are as close to the edge of the deck as you can get the flavor has been stellar.

Bhoot

ECF Veteran
Feb 25, 2015
London
Guys. Been using this tank in 10ml config. Good tank but it's flawed. The post less deck is not joined completely and solid. There are little gaps which liquid can leak into. This liquid is then heated and spoils the flavour. It's also prone to heavy condensation. Fused claptons 3mm at 0.30ohms. Taste is great if clean the build deck properly but then goes down hill. I've got the rdta, v2 and supreme. All have the same issue, heavy condensation. Good tank. Not great.

Jason Lewis

Apr 27, 2015
Guys. Been using this tank in 10ml config. Good tank but it's flawed. The post less deck is not joined completely and solid. There are little gaps which liquid can leak into. This liquid is then heated and spoils the flavour. It's also prone to heavy condensation. Fused claptons 3mm at 0.30ohms. Taste is great if clean the build deck properly but then goes down hill. I've got the rdta, v2 and supreme. All have the same issue, heavy condensation. Good tank. Not great.

Going to have to disagree with you on that, I torture tested this thing to see how long I could run it before losing the killer flavor it puts out. I ran 180ml's of juice through it before there was a noticeable loss in flavor, and that was only the coils gunking. If you have flavor issues, it is not the tank unless you got a defective unit or clone. I was running dual N80 26 gauge fused claptons 3mm 7 wraps @0.25ohms and locked at 130 watts the entire time, same juice.

Bhoot

ECF Veteran
Feb 25, 2015
London
Tested it with a friend. Cleaned and wicked. No issue. After half a day and around 10Ml down. I got my friend to test again. He also said the taste had changed. Not a novice or a newbie. Good tank but flawed. For reference, borrowed the same friends dotmod RTA. Postless deck as well. Same issue. It's not the deck that is the issue. More so on the postless ones. Velocity decks tend fare a bit better. Ordered a Pharaoh as mate says it really good.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread