Steeping and warm water? Tips on steeping?

Status
Not open for further replies.

Trilly

ECF Veteran
Oct 10, 2011
Derbyshire, UK
OK, I'm blushing while typing this but here goes.

If I've made juice and am going out, going to me needing the fresh juice at some point while I am out, I stick it down my bra and use my own body heat, no need to shake it or anything, my general moving around does that nicely, after an hour I take it out and stick it in my bag.
Done this a few times and the result is that it tastes like I made it a week earlier and it has been steeping on its own in the cupboard.

Please don't judge me (at least I found something that works in a rush)

Reactions: msrfrog

Boognish

ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Mar 7, 2012
Chocolate Town

If I've made juice and am going out, going to me needing the fresh juice at some point while I am out, I stick it down my bra and use my own body heat, no need to shake it or anything, my general moving around does that nicely, after an hour I take it out and stick it in my bag.
Done this a few times and the result is that it tastes like I made it a week earlier and it has been steeping on its own in the cupboard.

Truth be told........I'm a little turned on right now:laugh:

BrotherFrankie

ECF Veteran
Feb 24, 2012
WinterGarden Fl
Hmm..might have to bra my new Bobas. That's one way to heat-steep without the kids finding it!

*edit* Freaky bottle capped 3rd boobage. Will have to only do it at home, but it still beats leaving it in water on the counter and having to watch it like a hawk

i am a pastor and i approve this post.. (great to chuckle in the mornin)

mikkey9

ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Apr 5, 2012
Chesterfield, England

Great so now whenever i see a "well endowed" lady in the street all i`ll be able to think is "WOW how many bottles could i steep in there" :):):facepalm:

Reactions: Ldiddy857

Keekers

Ultra Member
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Feb 2, 2011
Michigan
I can't imagine how much the idea of a woman steaping juice in their bra turns on the male vapors on this site :laugh:

i am a pastor and i approve this post.. (great to chuckle in the mornin)

Good :D

Hmm..might have to bra my new Bobas. That's one way to heat-steep without the kids finding it!

*edit* Freaky bottle capped 3rd boobage. Will have to only do it at home, but it still beats leaving it in water on the counter and having to watch it like a hawk

What do you mean the bottle capped 3rd boobage? That sounds scary.

Keita

ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Aug 20, 2010
California
I usually just leave them at room tempurature and they eventually steep. Once you make your own liquid you should know how they look by color after steeping. An example is DK, ry4 and pommegranet. Once mixed they are all roughtly clear. After about a week or so DK turns a slight darkish brown, ry4 turns a slight pink and pom turns yellow, etc.

MDO1265

ECF Veteran
Feb 16, 2012
NJ

Trilly... I'll buy your next mod if you'll handle my steeping needs !... hahahhaa

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread