Stentorian Basilisk Review - Going back to basics...

Status
Not open for further replies.

VapingWithVic

ECF Veteran
  • Nov 22, 2016
    Scotland
    www.vapingwithvic.co.uk
    In today's review, we are having a look at the Stentorian Basilisk. A 200 watt mod which has no temp control, which is rare in today's mainstream market for mods. The mod itself is a lot more "mainstream" looking than Stentorians previous mods with the Basilisk taking on the classic rectangle look which is common in a lot of more thesedays.

What it lacks for in general shape is more than made up for in its construction. Essentially a resin based mod, with the vast bulk of the bodywork being a mixed colour resin in different colour ranges. With a solid board which is either hitting or getting close to hitting the 200 watts, a clear large screen and a solid construction it looks like Stentorian is on to a winner, how does it perform though? Let's find out...

As always with a vaping With Vic review, you know that I have tested this item for at least a week, instead of reviewing it the day after it comes in...this channel always tests items first before reviewing.

═╣ Stentorian Basilisk ╠═

1:10 ◄ Unboxing
    2:03 ◄ Close Look
    6:44 ◄ Controls and Screen
    8:35 ◄ Wattage Vape
    10:00 ◄ Thoughts

CaveFurby

ECF Veteran
    Sep 24, 2015
    When I saw a review and understood it was made deliberately without TC, that got my instant attention. Yes! Because I don't and never did give a damn for temp control. And no ugly charge port. And excellent fit and finish. And silky soft feeling metal finish and really nice quality resin, this mod just ticks all the boxes. I don't get why some guys grouse cause there's no TC....this mod wasn't made for them so why complain about it? I never did like how China decided that TC was what we all needed (even when we didn't) and quickly put it into every damn mod from then on. So kudos to Stentorian! I just ordered one yesterday, hell yeah!

Status
    Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread