Katdarling

I'm still here on ECF... sort of. ;)
Supporting Member
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Jan 25, 2011
Utopia
Nobody looks like you Thrasher;)

Good point but I dont think the whole population dose the so called judging I think most normal thinking people would see a rude person for a rude person weather he is a vapor or a foul mouthed arrogant teenager or just what ever.
The news likes to show massive cloud blowers for shock effect most likely because their corporate sponcers have agendas.

fore example
Do you think New Yorkers are rude trash talking inconsiderate people? They have that reputation. They are portrayed in countless movies and TV shows as such. But Ive found stop any New Yorker on the street and ask for a good sandwich shop, or pizza joint and they will give you a list of places along with directions, also Ive found New Yorkers are fairly open and pretty quick to start up a conversation, more so than LA

I think vaping is something dear to us we spend alot of time thinking about it but most none vapors give it little to no thought what so ever.

Might I just stand up for the 3 people in LA who are open and quick to start up a converzation? ;)

so... you like your nautilus.

great.

Hmmm.

So! You like your nautilus! great!! :D

ahh, the power of the keyboard.

wheelie

Ultra Member
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Feb 12, 2014
Ont. Canada
www.independentont.com
Did not read all the threads. I believe sub-ohm is split into two categories. Sub-ohm and Super Sub-ohms. I hang around .5 on drippers and .8 on tanks. At these levels I do not believe their is any more danger than the boys with the big box mods with high power and higher ohms. Why run computer board mods all the time? It will end up like a laptop that needs replacing often. My daily vape mechanical mod is still going strong two years after buying it. I would be very surprised if my computer board mods could last that long like that. As long as one uses good batteries, have at it and vape away. CHEERS!

Mimikim1234

ECF Veteran
Verified Member
May 30, 2013
Chicago
I typically only sub ohm at home. When I'm out and about or at work, I use something more discreet. None of my co-workers vape, but they don't seem to mind right now. That might change if I start fogging up the break room. I do have one co-worker who LOVES the smell of my vapor, and actually wants me to blow it right in her face. She's great! LOL

When I'm out on the street, there are always those vape-ignorant people who think I'm doing something illegal, plus my sub ohm set ups are typically latger and not as travel friendly (although that might change with my ego one with sub ohm tank; it's so cute and tiny!).

Reactions: SissySpike

beckdg

ECF Guru
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Oct 1, 2013
TN
Throat hit is mostly determined by the nicotine concentration in the liquid

Methinks that's even a small piece of the puzzle.

Methinks as a community that has decided to make a decision towards harm reduction, we should be demanding higher quality, cleaner nic sources.

I have 100mg nic base that I could vape straight all day, every day with no Nevermind to flavor or overly strong throat hit.

Then I have some wizard labs nic base that is simply not vapable when diluted to 6mg because of throat hit.

For the former, pg/vg ratio and flavor profile will make all the difference in the world for throat hit. It can be tailored...

For the latter...
It starts and ends at knock your socks off, even when highly diluted. Open bottle, speed and age steeped make a difference. With a few weeks of work, @ 2 to 4 mg in pure vg, it can be nearly as smooth as my other nic base straight... but still nowhere near as taste neutral.

Tapatyped

Reactions: SissySpike

Katdarling

I'm still here on ECF... sort of. ;)
Supporting Member
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Jan 25, 2011
Utopia
Kat you are an enigma all on to your own. There is only one of you not 3 ;)

Hmmm. That's not what the other two said........ :confused:

For all of you clouders, or semi-clouders, or Tweeners (love that!), I do want to tell you that I certainly meant zero harm in offering up a thread about Tootles. I really just wondered if there were any people vaping in the style that works for me. It seemed to me that the market was changing rapidly and drastically, and I had no clue if I was one of 5 people, or dozens, or hundreds, all who vaped in a more old skool style. It was never EVER intended as a knock on anyone else's style of vaping.

But should you feel the desire to make fun of those of us who don't cloud, please do! We're making fun of ourselves as well, and truly...... it's all in good fun.

Be it clouds, or wisps... we vape. Oh yeah, and we VOTE.

Thrasher

ECF Guru
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Oct 28, 2012
Madeira beach, Fla
Hmmm. That's not what the other two said........ :confused:

For all of you clouders, or semi-clouders, or Tweeners (love that!), I do want to tell you that I certainly meant zero harm in offering up a thread about Tootles. I really just wondered if there were any people vaping in the style that works for me. It seemed to me that the market was changing rapidly and drastically, and I had no clue if I was one of 5 people, or dozens, or hundreds, all who vaped in a more old skool style. It was never EVER intended as a knock on anyone else's style of vaping.

But should you feel the desire to make fun of those of us who don't cloud, please do! We're making fun of ourselves as well, and truly...... it's all in good fun.

Be it clouds, or wisps... we vape. Oh yeah, and we VOTE.
Kat your the bomb.
I remember you from waaaaaaay back when I myself was a lurker.
Theres no one here with half a brain who would think your tootle thread was meant as anything more then what it was, just you being you.
Dont ever feel like you started something. Us non tootlers saw the thread as an excuse to be just as silly about subohming and junk.
We love you dear, and anyone feeling threatened by you and the tootles will have to accept its their issue and not anything you did.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread