Status
Not open for further replies.

SissySpike

Vaping Master
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Apr 1, 2012
San Diego CA
I'm taking a breather at an even dozen :)

Pics will come after I get back to Toronto.

Sent via iPhone
Rumor is they are going to release a provari sub ohm addition goes to 60w @ .17ohms you might have to make it 13

SissySpike

Vaping Master
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Apr 1, 2012
San Diego CA
I have a Dr. Jekyll Mr. Hide personality. At day I am tootling along with Betty Boop, eating cake and drinking orange juice. At night I hang out with tatooed cloud chasers in depraved clubs.

What gives. I personally think I'm getting the best of both worlds.
i think a lot of us enjoy vaping with out putting silly restriction and labels on our selves maybe some of the newer vapors start off with sub ohm vaping see tootle poofing as old or inadequate
You mean Mrs Hide and bi polar is another of your enduring traits we all know and love ;)

Thrasher

ECF Guru
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Oct 28, 2012
Madeira beach, Fla
After a long day at the pool hall, I come home smack the kid, kick the dog, and beat the wife, then I go in the bathroom and check out my skull and barbed wire tattoos.and trim my neck beard

I grab my .002 ohm quad build hop on the hog and cruise around looking for tootle poodles to beat up. When they see me coming they clutch their protanks and weep in their little pink hankies

Sissy's need to learn how real men vape

( im starting to think this is how us subohmers are being viewed)

tj99959

ECF Guru
ECF Veteran
  • Aug 13, 2011
    utah
    After a long day at the pool hall, I come home smack the kid, kick the dog, and beat the wife, then I go in the bathroom and check out my skull and barbed wire tattoos.and trim my neck beard

I grab my .002 ohm quad build hop on the hog and cruise around looking for tootle poodles to beat up. When they see me coming they clutch their protanks and weep in their little pink hankies

Ya... you old meany you .......... ROFL

NealBJr

Ultra Member
    ECF Veteran
    Jul 27, 2013
    Lawrenceville, Ga.
    Tootin' on a 1.4 ohm Squape clone with 2mm silica sitting on top of a Nemesis with a kick....

Why?

My .7 ohm Fogger V4.0 on top of a Sigeli 100 with muji cotton is out of juice, and I'm too lazy to find a screwdriver to refill it (it empties too fast).

Still vaping though. :)

Katdarling

I'm still here on ECF... sort of. ;)
    Supporting Member
    ECF Veteran
    Verified Member
    Jan 25, 2011
    Utopia

HEY!!!!!!!!!!

my hankie is not pink.

oh hellsbells. i don't even have a hankie.

Tootin' on a 1.4 ohm Squape clone with 2mm silica sitting on top of a Nemesis with a kick....

Why?

My .7 ohm Fogger V4.0 on top of a Sigeli 100 with muji cotton is out of juice, and I'm too lazy to find a screwdriver to refill it (it empties too fast).

Still vaping though. :)

:thumbs:

Luv,
    Lazy~

Reactions: WillyZee
    Status
    Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread