Not open for further replies.

Uncle

Resting In Peace
Supporting Member
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Jun 15, 2011
Before Everyone gets to busy . . .

To All "My" ECF Friends here - I want "You" ALL to know No Matter What "You" Personally Celebrate this Month of Holidays - Be It . . .

The Best of Winter Solstice the Longest Night of the Year . . .

2mm9280.jpg

A Great & Bright Chanukkah . . . .

2qxcjg7.jpg

A Very Merry Christmas . . .

2mdi5o3.gif

A Celebration of Kwanzaa. . .

ou1sm1.jpg

The Meaning of Kwanzaa

I would "Like' To Pass-on To "You" and Yours"

The Best This Holiday Season Has To Offer . . .

Comfort - Light - Happiness - Good Fortune

May Everyone "You" Know
Have A Joyest and Prosperous

29fqjkj.gif

29ljmo5.gif

Uncle

Resting In Peace
Supporting Member
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Jun 15, 2011
First, Pardon the interruption in the current conversations . . . However, before EVERYONE gets going, I just want to say to each and everyone of "You" here that I hope no matter what "Your" plans are for Today/Tonight/Tomorrow - be it going out on the town or staying home - that each and everyone of "You" Will PLAY NICE & STAY SAFE . . . :thumbs:

Also, I want to Wish "You" & "Yours" . . .

A NEW YEAR FILLED with . . .

HOPE, GOOD HEALTH, JOY & HAPPINESS

PROSPERITY, PEACE, & LOVE . . .

2543.gif

.​

AndriaD

Reviewer / Blogger
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Jan 24, 2014
LawrencevilleGA
angryvaper.crypticsites.com
Been awhile, just poppin' by to say hello! :D

Hey RR, how's thangs? Cold here... apparently the extreme N. of GA is gonna get some wintry precip this evening, but I think the ATL area may dodge a bullet this time.... I HOPE!

Andria

rangerrobin

Vaping Master
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Apr 26, 2014
Northern California
Hey RR, how's thangs? Cold here... apparently the extreme N. of GA is gonna get some wintry precip this evening, but I think the ATL area may dodge a bullet this time.... I HOPE!

Andria
I live in CA, so I can't complain. ;)
Other than workin' like a crazy woman, I'm good. Oh, and I ordered my 1st squonker, it arrives Friday. I'm pretty excited about that! :D

Stay warm...

Reactions: AndriaD

ShariR

Vaping Master
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Jun 13, 2013
Nashville, TN
Hi all! Just dropping by to say HI and to see how everyone is doing. I am doing ok. Healing is slow but progressing. Can walk and drive but still need scooter in stores and if I have to stand for more than 5 minutes. Sigh.

Only vaping problem I am having is that 2 of my Russian 91s are leaking juice out of the airhole and I do not know why or how to fix it. Frustrating. I am no good at searching that huge kayfun thread either so I hope someone can point me in the right direction for a solution.

Happy Valentine's Day to all my friends!!!

Reactions: rangerrobin

ShariR

Vaping Master
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Jun 13, 2013
Nashville, TN
Hi, Thaya and RR. Glad to see this thread still gets checked. I, too, am thankful for the progress I am making, albeit slowly. These old bones don't heal like back when.

I do not think there are any orings to that airhole. Will have to do some more research. The thing that aggravates me is that I used to know the answer to this problem and I just can not recall it anymore. I do not take well to forgetting things. Don't like it at all. Oh well. At least if this is the worst I have to complain about I think I am doing pretty good. lol

ShariR

Vaping Master
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Jun 13, 2013
Nashville, TN
Hi all. I am a hardware dinosaur again. Gee, does not take long.

I was looking to see if there were any sales on Kayfuns or Russian91s and I do not even see them offered by a bunch of vendors anymore. Lots and lots of new rta and subohm atties that I have never even heard of and several of them take the prebuilt coils.

There seems to be a bit of panic in a couple of the eliquid threads I check in on about these deeming regs and some new bills that are being proposed in various states. I see another panic run on nicotine coming again soon.

Hope this finds all of you well.

cags

Vaping Master
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Jan 27, 2011
east TN
Hi all. I am a hardware dinosaur again. Gee, does not take long.

I was looking to see if there were any sales on Kayfuns or Russian91s and I do not even see them offered by a bunch of vendors anymore. Lots and lots of new rta and subohm atties that I have never even heard of and several of them take the prebuilt coils.

There seems to be a bit of panic in a couple of the eliquid threads I check in on about these deeming regs and some new bills that are being proposed in various states. I see another panic run on nicotine coming again soon.

Hope this finds all of you well.

been a while since I posted here. when the forum changed it stopped sending me notices of new posts :( nothing I do seems to help. oh well. anyway, I too am a vaping dinosaur! I don't know (or care) what people are talking about these days! when out and about I still use my joye 510s, "disposable" attys and a clear cart. when home I drip with an ego and disposable atty and cheap drip tip. I have a reo (now an old fashioned one lol), but am trying to use up my stock of 510s and egos before I use reo full time. I have learned to stock up when I find things I like. and if my nic source would put it on sale I'll be doing a nic run again :)

Reactions: ShariR

rangerrobin

Vaping Master
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Apr 26, 2014
Northern California
Hi @ShariR, sorry the abundance of your favorite RTA is dwindling. I tried those before, but the draw was just to tight for me. I doubt they will ever be gone because there is such a strong following. :D

On the topic of new stuff, I wish I didn't spend as much as I have on new fangled vape gear and supplies, since I started vaping 2 yrs ago. :facepalm:

Generally, I'm not a fan of shopping and I don't get excited about the new this and thats, but once I started vaping, all rational went out the window.

2016 was supposed to be the year, I started vaping on a budget and what do I do? Last month, I bought a Reo, 4 bf atties and a custom wood sqounker, and I'd never even sqounked before! :shock:

Obviously, I traded one addiction for another, but it must to stop now! :evil:

Reactions: ShariR
Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread