Still waiting for my order

Status
Not open for further replies.

Sean Flanagan

Mar 5, 2016
I'm not here to bash Got Vapes.
I've been a regular customer since 2012 and up until now, I haven't had any problems with my orders
BUT...
I placed a rather large order ($89) on Feb 8th and received someone else's order a week later (a couple small mod parts that I have no use for). No big deal, these things happen...

I went through the igotvapes help site to report the wrong shipment and after a long delay, I got a response stating that the correct items would be resent and no need to ship the mod parts back.
I waited patiently for 8 days and still nothing. Sent another message through the igotvapes message center and after another 2 day delay was told that they will check into it. After a few days I asked for an update and received another response saying they'd check into it - still nothing. :tumble:

Can someone at GotVapes please look into this matter? Order# 1160760.

Sorry if this isn't the proper use of this forum for this matter, but I haven't had success with the igotvapes help center thus far.
I will delete this thread after this is resolved if you wish and post something positive in it's place.
I just want my juice and clearos.
Sincerely,
Vapeless Sean (USMC Retired).

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread