Stirring tip from the new guy!

Status
Not open for further replies.

BrotherBob

ECF Guru
ECF Veteran
Dec 24, 2014
Sunnyvale,CA,USA
Hi all, I'm new to this forum and I'm quite excited to learn from others who DIY juice. As I'm not too adventurous with flavor mixing and pretty much find a recipe that works for me and stick to it i don't have recipes to share really but I do have a mixing and steeping process that works extremely well and thought was worth sharing. I make 250ml batches as that's how big my beaker is and to mix those batches I use an old Hamilton Beach malt mixer. This machine uses a small wavy disc spinning at a high RPM that not only mixes the ingredients thoroughly but incorporates air in the mix. I mean a lot of air, the juice gets whipped into a foam. I then use a rubber band to fasten a coffee filter over the top and set it to steep. I steep in a cabinet over my sink that has a florescent light fixture mounted to the bottom. With the light turned on the cabinet maintains about 95 degrees. I remix the juice with the malt machine once a day for two days and by the third day the juice is perfectly steeped and ready to enjoy. I hope somebody finds this useful and would invite any comments or questions.
Welcome and glad you joined.
Might like:
Is it Necessary to Shake Your E-Liquid Before Use?

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread