Stl-wolf Wolf coils

Status
Not open for further replies.

Perrybeard82

Mar 12, 2016
Hiya hope I've put this in the right place
I've just switched from of smoking to vaping 3days ago have tried vaping in the past but just a few go's on a ego style pen from a discount shop very poor quality of ect. I
Now stopped smoking and been given a kimsun stl-wolf and a spinner 2 with a diamond mist minitank as a back up. I know the wolf's not temp control but still love it atm but can't seam to find the coils here in the UK so was wondering if anyone knows of a stockist or if any other coils will work in it? I it's currently got a 0.5ohm coil in it believe it's nickel wire looking at reviews it can also take 0.2ohms but not 100%sure on this or weather 0.2 is a good idea for a noob sorry if this is a dumb question and thanks in advance for any help.

Perrybeard82

Mar 12, 2016
Hiya hope I've put this in the right place
I've just switched from of smoking to vaping 3days ago have tried vaping in the past but just a few go's on a ego style pen from a discount shop very poor quality of ect. I
Now stopped smoking and been given a kimsun stl-wolf and a spinner 2 with a diamond mist minitank as a back up. I know the wolf's not temp control but still love it atm but can't seam to find the coils here in the UK so was wondering if anyone knows of a stockist or if any other coils will work in it? I it's currently got a 0.5ohm coil in it believe it's nickel wire looking at reviews it can also take 0.2ohms but not 100%sure on this or weather 0.2 is a good idea for a noob sorry if this is a dumb question and thanks in advance for any help.
Sorry for the grammar I'm blaming predictive text lol

suprtrkr

ECF Guru
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Jun 22, 2014
Cowtown, USA. Where the West begins.
Definitely do not use a .2 ohm nickel coil on a spinner battery. It's likely to blow up in your hand if it fires at all. That is far below anything a spinner can handle, they usually ohm out in the 1.6-1.8 ohm range. Never use a nickel coil in wattage mode even on a mod that can handle the resistance. Nickel outgasses some ugly stuff when it gets too hot, which is unlikely but can happen in wattage mode. Nickel is for TC mode only.
:danger:

Perrybeard82

Mar 12, 2016
would the nautilus mini make as much vape an taste as good as the Wolf tank tho as that's a 0.5-0.2ohm
where as the aspire nautilus mini is 1.6-1.8ohms might be a silly question as very new to this but looks like a big difference in ohms (if that matters), yh see some reviews on you tube and 2 very good reviews on here about the stl-wolf seams main issue is that it's not temp control an will burn the cotton if dry hit ect but otherwise a good little unit as watching the vape 100 review an soz forgot his name but other review video on here seams it will never get hot enough for the nickel to become a problem?

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread