Stock / new stuff status thread

Status
Not open for further replies.

Knowone

Aug 12, 2010
NM, USA, Earth
Awesome! I'm planning on snatching a GGTS as soon as you have them in stock.

I don't have any attys that will work on the GG. My current PV is an RN 4072.

Since I'm starting from scratch, which attys would you guys suggest for the GGTS? Is there any reason I should get, for example, a 901 over a 510? Or, should I order one of each and try them all?

Knowone

Aug 12, 2010
NM, USA, Earth
if you like the RN4072, i think you'll love the Joye 302!!! but the beauty of the GGTS is that it's ready for pretty much every atomizer and every battery, so if possible, ordering a few different attys to test out and get a feel for with different setups on the GGTS is a great idea.

Well, the 4072 is the only atty I've used so far. It's my first PV. So, who knows if it's what I'll be into in the end. The GGTS is super versatile, like you said. That's one of the reasons I want one. I can try many different combinations of attys and voltages with it.

Knowone - if you are new to vaping you might want to try 2-3 different atomizers. They all smoke so differently. And keep in mind that an SLB 510 will smoke different from a Joye 510. It gets kinda crazy.

Yes, it definitely does get crazy. But, I'ma take it easy and I'll learn over time. I'm just going to get a couple of each and see what I like best.

Thanks, guys.

buGG

Ultra Member
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Oct 10, 2009
brush²
I see that the photo and description have changed for the GGTS. But, they still say "out of stock". Did they already sell out? Did I miss it?

Nope, they haven't "officially" gone up yet. They'll be updated on the site a little later on...keep checking!

Is the AFS V3 replacing the regular AVS for the GGTS?

I don't know for sure, but I would think that it would. The AFS V3 encompasses everything in the AVS, but it adds the collector tank and an "all mods" 901 adapter. If you already have a GGTS with a collector tank, which comes standard on all the newer models (after July 2010), then you can just attach the AFS V3 tank (minus the AFS V3 collector tank) and use it as an AVS. If you want to use it on older GGTS or other mods, then put the AFS V3 collector tank with "all mods" 901 adapter and it's back to AFS V3 again.

The only downside is if you have an older GGTS and do not have the newer model "4-in-1 adapter cap", which comes standard on newer GGTS models and came in the AVS for previous GGTS owners upgrade. that would allow older GGTS owners w/out an AVS to simply buy the AFS V3 and use it as an AVS with the 4-in-1 adapter, or swap out that adapter and put the 901 adapter on another mod for use as an AFS V3. Unless that is sold separately, the only way around it is to use the older GGTS with 901 re-threader and attach the AFS V3 to that.

Hope that makes sense...but yes, AFS V3 under most conditions will replace the AVS.

Knowone

Aug 12, 2010
NM, USA, Earth
In 1 month they will be ready again Know and sky:)

That sounds great. I just got my Riva anyway. This way I can recover from my holiday bankruptcy before I buy the GGTS.

One more question: Will the next shipment also be nickel-plated? I absolutely LOVE this. I'm not a fan of gold/brass colors, so the fully nickel-plated GG is perfect for me.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread