Stock pile?

Status
Not open for further replies.

Bonskibon

Vaping Master
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Dec 11, 2015
Pretty much everything :?: Mods, coils, tanks, nicotine, PG/VG, flavorings ...
Course I live in Arkansas where things have become pretty restricted already :(
I noticed that when looking at the laws from state to state. Are you able to order anything online anymore? How do you get your supplies?

daleron

ECF Guru
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
  • Apr 16, 2013
    Arkansas, USA
    I noticed that when looking at the laws from state to state. Are you able to order anything online anymore? How do you get your supplies?
    We can order all the hardware we want ... just no e-liquid to go in it :facepalm:
    There are several B&M's here in town tho', and "friends" ;)

Two_Bears

Vaping Master
    ECF Veteran
    Verified Member
    Jul 4, 2015
    Northern Arizona
    Just wondering if anyone has one and if so what do you stock?

I'm guilty. :)

Nicotine, flavors for juice, mods that use 18650 batteries, RDAs or RTAs, and 500 feet 26 gauge wire.

No need to stockpile cotton, Rayon, VG, PG, 18650 batteries, etc because those are necessary items for multiple industries.

PG used in asthma inhalers, flavor extracts, in food

VG used in hand lotion, soap, as a sweetener as a preservative, and essential in wine production.

18650 batteries are essential for cordless power tools, flashlights.

Cotton is used in cotton balls, clothing, cotton pads for removing mskeup.

Bonskibon

Vaping Master
    ECF Veteran
    Verified Member
    Dec 11, 2015
    I got all paranoid reading posts on here all night. LOL I just e-mailed a friend that I think has a chest freezer in his basement. I might have to take a little corner of it for nicotine. Then I gotta learn how to coil.
    I hear ya, I get into a lot a reading too and also get paranoid. Was wondering if I was the only one.

Reactions: Foggy Road

mattiem

ECF Guru
    ECF Veteran
    Verified Member
    Pretty much everything :?: Mods, coils, tanks, nicotine, PG/VG, flavorings ...
    Course I live in Arkansas where things have become pretty restricted already :(
    You and me both @daleron. I think I am pretty well stocked up. Fortunately I started making all the e-liquid hubby and I vape a couple of years ago and had been stocking up on backups for my backups since I started on this journey, so the regs didn't affect me in any noticeable way. I am sad for those that didn't know it was coming so are not prepared though.

daleron

ECF Guru
    ECF Veteran
    Verified Member
  • Apr 16, 2013
    Arkansas, USA
    You and me both @daleron. I think I am pretty well stocked up. Fortunately I started making all the e-liquid hubby and I vape a couple of years ago and had been stocking up on backups for my backups since I started on this journey, so the regs didn't affect me in any noticeable way. I am sad for those that didn't know it was coming so are not prepared though.
    Guess I started a little over a year ago so have plenty in the freezer, but yeah; there were a lot who ignored the situation :(

mattiem

ECF Guru
    ECF Veteran
    Verified Member
    Guess I started a little over a year ago so have plenty in the freezer, but yeah; there were a lot who ignored the situation :(
    There are still some right here on this forum that just can't believe that it can and most likely will, come to a point to where some of what we need will not be available to the general public. They push the black market angle but most of us would choose not to even try to go that route. Much better to be prepared in the first place. It isn't like we haven't been warned. The Arkansas regs snuck up on me. I think I got a call to action in what seemed like moments before they went into effect. :facepalm: At this point it is just our e-liquid that is affected but it is just one small step to include everything else.

440BB

Vaping Master
    Supporting Member
    ECF Veteran
    Verified Member
    Apr 19, 2011
    The Motor City
    Things haven't gotten difficult yet and although there may be some time before restrictions set in, I'd recommend getting a liter or two of concentrated nicotine, break it down in glass bottles and tuck them away in the freezer. Nicotine is the one supply that's most likely to be hard to get in the near future, in my opinion. Everything else should be available for some time. With all the information on this forum, how to mix your own liquid will be pretty easy to learn later when you choose/need to.

Status
    Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread