Status
Not open for further replies.

Rickajho

ECF Guru
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Apr 23, 2011
Boston MA
When I posted the question I looked at the site and all the separate pieces are available - heads, tubes & battery - but the kit option on the site has been long out of stock. :confused: If I know people are looking for them it was a lot easier to refer them to the kit version on the site, rather than having to provide links to three separate parts.

Rickajho

ECF Guru
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Apr 23, 2011
Boston MA
So... what happened? Did Joyetech ever tell you what happened to this item? It just seems to have disappeared from stock everywhere. I was really looking forward to getting a second one with the flat top control head. Really strange - this was never on Joyetech's site either. Did they make a product and then decide it was too good an idea - being that you could just replace the battery?

Bummer...

GrapeVap

Forum Supplier
ECF Veteran
Nov 6, 2009
Maryland USA
www.thevaporroom.net
So... what happened? Did Joyetech ever tell you what happened to this item? It just seems to have disappeared from stock everywhere. I was really looking forward to getting a second one with the flat top control head. Really strange - this was never on Joyetech's site either. Did they make a product and then decide it was too good an idea - being that you could just replace the battery?

Bummer...

JoyeTech has taken this item off of their production list... :( We are currently in the search for a replacement.

Rickajho

ECF Guru
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Apr 23, 2011
Boston MA
One other site has something called the "Evic Easy Head" that's the same concept. (It is NOT the insanely priced Evic control head.) Flat top only, in silver or black, same 2 modes of operation, fits the same battery tubes as the original heads. The only thing that is unclear is if the Easy head supports charging with an eGo charger as the original heads did.

Josh PM me if you want a link to see what I'm talking about.

Really don't understand why Joyetech shelved this product so fast. Seems like by the time the flat top control head came out you guys managed to get in your first - and only - supply of the heads and... that was pretty much it. The Easy head offers no improvements or additions - other than a more obvious Joyetech logo. If the Easy head was supposed to replace this it would be nice if Joyetech actually told vendors about it. :rolleyes:

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread