Stock Update

Status
Not open for further replies.

butterbean03

Unregistered Supplier
ECF Veteran
Mar 17, 2009
Central Texas USA
Just ordered more KGO's. Didn't realize I was so low. Should be here in a week or so. I will have Stainless and Black available. Once again, not popular at first, but you guys are starting to like them now. I am still using my first one from nearly a year ago. You bought everything I had. Again, I am trying to carry the most reliable and best products I can find. These are every bit as good as my EM Riva.

Don

butterbean03

Unregistered Supplier
ECF Veteran
Mar 17, 2009
Central Texas USA
Also got more Riva 750 and 1100 coming.

Remember Guys, The original Riva from EM does not come with a 650mAh or 900mAh battery. They only come with a 750mAh or 1100mAh battery. So you are buying a knock-off and could cost you in the long run. After close to 1000 kits, I have had maybe 5 or 6 batteries returned.

They are made to strict tolerances and specs for EM only. I have been carrying the Riva since they started selling to vendors. Definitely an exceptional e-cig.

butterbean03

Unregistered Supplier
ECF Veteran
Mar 17, 2009
Central Texas USA
Got SLB 510 standard and low resistance cartomizers in and on site. Also got SLB 510 standard and low resistance atomizers in and upon site.

Got Em 510 cartos and atomizers on the way. Had a hard time getting these because they wanted to go up on price. I argued with them and they are staying the same for now anyway.

Don

butterbean03

Unregistered Supplier
ECF Veteran
Mar 17, 2009
Central Texas USA
Very sorry guys. We are down to our last few kits. Have already placed orders for more Riva but they haven't shipped and should in the next couple of days.

We ordered more than double what we normally do for Christmas and the New Year but sold nearly everything we had.

We are down to bare minimum on atomizers and cartomizers.

Once again sorry for the inconvenience!

Don

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread