Status
Not open for further replies.

Myshkin

Ultra Member
ECF Veteran
Apr 16, 2009
Breckenridge
www.rockymountainvapor.com
juice stock is loaded on site. Enjoy! Get it while it's in, juice has been selling like crazy. People seem to be stock piling for Armageddon or something

I dropped the ball on some flavors and didn;t notice till I was loading them. I will try to get them as soon as possible as well as reload on the big sellers. Sorry in advance if your flavor isn't on the site.

510 Kits are on the way and I expect them around Wednesday.
Tomorrow I ahve some 801 and 901 stuff coming in .More atomizers including white, USB chargers and empty carts. I can now reload the basic kits, but they will be a couple dollars higher. Sorry I priced myself too low on that kit.

I am considering dropping some flavors that are slow sellers to make room for bigger quantities of ones that sell a lot. I think I spread my juice orders too thin trying to get too many flavors. I will likely have some polls over the next week to determine the flavors that will get dropped

I have added a couple new flavors to the 10ml. Blackberry, Ice Cream, Bubble Gum. and Dunhill

Have a good night
Dave

Last edited:

SpasticMuse

ECF Veteran
Aug 19, 2009
Under a tree outside Chicagoland
I have added a couple new flavors to the 10ml. Blackberry, Ice Cream, Bubble Gum. and Dunhill

eek6.gif

Seriously Dave, are you trying to encourage a man-crush from me? Geez.

First you were gentle and giving on my very first order of anything e-cig.

Then you put up with my BS for a second, rushed order, (that I nearly botched) without even complaining (to me anyway- I wouldn't blame you for cursing at the walls on that one).

You replaced an 801 battery that developed a problem after a week with no issue. (btw- did you get the old one back ok?)

You listened to my needs and desires about what to get for my next PV, and suggested the 306. I went with it, and initially wasn't sure it really fit what I wanted. After a few days of playing and tweeking, I've found you were dead on, and I'll be ordering more stuff for it.

And now... BLACKBERRY???

Bro-mance, man.

You got a sister? :D

Off to make another order....

JLD

Hey! - This will finally be an order with no email or goofy requests!!! Well, other than if you have business cards, throw in a few I can give out to folks who ask where I got stuff.

{Don't worry buddy, this was all for fun- the emphasis is on how much I, like many(hopefully most), of your customers appreciate all you do. Kudos}

Myshkin

Ultra Member
ECF Veteran
Apr 16, 2009
Breckenridge
Some new stuff on site:

Empty 801 and 901 Cartirdges. The 801 are plastic tip not rubber. This was a surprise to me. I know some people prefer this and others prefer the rubber
The 901 tips are the regular whistle tip

Automatic batteries back in stock for the 801 and 901. I got the silver and black in stock

MPodjski

Sep 21, 2009
Johnstown, PA
Hi, I ordered from the RMV site today but noticed alot of the vapors didn't have a
"add to cart" button on them. Does that mean they are out of stock? Is this normal to have so many of these without the add button?

And I was gonna order "E-Liquid Marboro 30ML 11MG" cause it was recommended on one of these posts, but there was no button on it, either. Are you going to get more, or is this one of the discontinued flavors, or why was there no order button on it?

crazyemt7811

Jul 24, 2009
Hi, I ordered from the RMV site today but noticed alot of the vapors didn't have a
"add to cart" button on them. Does that mean they are out of stock? Is this normal to have so many of these without the add button?

And I was gonna order "E-Liquid Marboro 30ML 11MG" cause it was recommended on one of these posts, but there was no button on it, either. Are you going to get more, or is this one of the discontinued flavors, or why was there no order button on it?

I have found that if any product does not have the "add to cart" means that he is sold out. Dave will usually say when he gets more product in and he will change the website.

Wench

Ultra Member
ECF Veteran
Jun 16, 2009
Pensacola, Fl.
Any update on 11mg liquids, the silver 510 atty's -the stainless bare metal one's that you were carrying,not the titanium's that have paint. Got some of those titanium's by accident when I ordered the silver as usual last order and they don't match my other 510 atty's and batt's that I got from RMV before..... and 306's - JOYE306 Basic Starter Kit White -Red LED?

Myshkin

Ultra Member
ECF Veteran
Apr 16, 2009
Breckenridge
Hello

Sorry guys have been very busy getting ready to move and still getting peoples orders out in my usual speed.

Heres a stock update.

510 stuff should be here this weekend. This is everything 510 chargers, kits, carts etc

A good amount of liquid is coming this weekend as well. 10ml and 50ml.
I am considering dropping the 30ml from my stock. I got it from a different source but at this point I am convinved it is the same as the other stuff. Its all dekang. I first thought it might be different but I now know that every batch can vary a bit.
I will start to carry some 11mg in 50ml and 10ml

Now for the bad news. My 801 and 901 stuff did not make the cutoff before the China holiday. I will not have this till after the holiday so around the 9th. I am very sorry for this. I just went over my inventory and added some 901 and 801 stuff but it is very limited.

Thanks
Dave

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread