Not open for further replies.

Myshkin

Ultra Member
ECF Veteran
Apr 16, 2009
Breckenridge
www.rockymountainvapor.com
Well here's an update.

This week has been hell to sum it up. I will just say that everything that could go wrong has. I guess other than the paypal thing I ahve had good luck till now and its murphys law that right when I move that the business stuff had to go so bad.

I am waiting still on a lot of stock. Most of it is in the states but since the mvoe happened it got sent to my old address. Now it got forwarded and as of today 3 important packages are MIA.

So tonight I will be loading some 510 atomizers, 510 usb chargers and a select amount of 50ml juices. also 306 atomizers and batts. This got in today.

Sadly I have everything for 510 and 306 kits but the cartridges. THis is very frustrating for me. As soon as the carts come in I will have a good amount of kits for both models. I am going to start selling full 306 kits.

I am wiating for the rest of the juices 50ml and 10ml. I am also waiting on cartridges. I have both flat and round coming. I have a lot of these coming due to demnad from before.

Now for the worst news. I was told days ago that the 801 and 901 atomizers were on the way. I expected them in the middle of next week. Well last night I was told that the factory made a bad batch and my shipment was recalled. I do not ahve a ETA yet on the new batch. I guess on the bright side its better then getting them and selling a bunch of bad atomizers

I will keep you posted and I do think some of the juice I got in today will interest some of you. THis is just a small part of the juice I have coming in

F_The_FDA

Sep 22, 2009
San Diego,CA
Dave,
Hopefully the move went better than the shipping fiasco. Look at it this way, you have a ton of happy customers that all understand your circumstances and we are with you for the long haul. Besides, it would have been a nightmare to try and explain that it was the factory selling bad parts and not you! 8-o

I made the mistake of placing an order for a few atomizers through another store (whom I will not name) more than a week ago, still no package or even an email. Had I just waited till you were back in stock (Less than the week I have already waited) I would have saved some money and some time. I told them to cancel the order as you now have what I need in stock. Learn from my mistake and only purchase through RMV unless you know the company is reputable.

Best wishes to you and the family Dave. Please keep up the awesome job you and the rest of RMV provide. You will always be rewarded with happy customers and hopefully put some money in your pocket. :p

Debra

ECF Veteran
Sep 23, 2009
Hi Dave,
I've been vaping for about 3 weeks now, and have converted two of my friends to e-cigs too. My friends don't have computers so I've been purchasing everything for them. I've shopped around, and bought from a few different vendors. I really need a "sole vendor" to keep things from getting totally confusing! Ordering for 3 people from 4 or 5 different vendors has my head spinning...lol.
Anyway... you're great prices, and speedy service has grabbed my attention. The only problem is, you don't always have what I need. The holiday in China really had me (and everyone else, it seems) scrambling for dse901 parts. I'm set up ok for parts at the moment, but when I need them, I'll be looking for 901 parts in white, silver and black. So if you could just try to have them in stock for me....when I need them (grin)...I will never have a reason to shop anywhere else.
One thing I am looking to buy soon that you don't have right now, or maybe don't even carry is the 901 carts in the flat orange/brown, and some 0mg flue cured in at least 30ml bottles. Will you be carrying any of these soon? Ever? Oh, and also, if you could keep the 11mg bottles in lots of flavors, any size will do, and NEVER run out of cinnamon flavor......lol....ok, ok...I ask too much! All joking aside, my main concern at the moment is over the orange/brown, flat, 901 carts. I need LOTS of them. Prefilled or empty, I don't care. Hope you will get some. :)
Deb

SCOTTYBALLS

ECF Veteran
Oct 17, 2009
Greenville, S.C.
I've turned on a number of folks to e cigs and they all want to buy 510 kits. I want to send em to RMV but all seem to be out of stock. Is this going to change or should I send them elsewhere? I really like RMV and want them to get the business!!

Any stock updates on 510 kits?

X 2 Whats the word on them 510's and everything else?

Myshkin

Ultra Member
ECF Veteran
Apr 16, 2009
Breckenridge
www.rockymountainvapor.com
OK overall Stock update. I know a lot of questions have been asked in here but I will jsut give a overall stock update

510 stuff is in transit. I hope to have it Tuesday. This is all 510 stuff
901 and 801 - By the end of the coming week (Friday or so)
36mg juice same by the end of coming week
10ml and 50ml juice again same by the end of the coming up week

I just put in an order for more 401 stuff. It seems there is still a demand for it so I will continue to carry this product

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread