Status
Not open for further replies.

Myshkin

Ultra Member
ECF Veteran
Apr 16, 2009
Breckenridge
www.rockymountainvapor.com
Stock Update - The rest of the 10ml is now loaded on site.
Some of the 36mg is now in stock, the other package i was concerned about has now made progress and the rest should be here in 1-2 days.
The 50ml is likely 3 days out. Sorry I expected these recent shipments to be the 50ml not the 10ml

401 stuff is a week out still, likely due to the shipping delays coming out of China. This seems to be a wide spread problem. I am going to try my best to keep getting everything in so I can stay stocked from now to the holidays

A lot more 510 kits of all colors are coming in the next 4-5 days. They are in transit

Myshkin

Ultra Member
ECF Veteran
Apr 16, 2009
Breckenridge
OK guys I have had the kits for the 306 and 510 now since Monday. I am only missing the prefilled cartridges. These got shipped separately and they are MIA. I do have a decent amount of blank cartridges and I am wondering if people are interested in buying these kits now with blank carts?

Drozd

Vaping Master
ECF Veteran
Nov 7, 2009
NW Ohio
OK guys I have had the kits for the 306 and 510 now since Monday. I am only missing the prefilled cartridges. These got shipped separately and they are MIA. I do have a decent amount of blank cartridges and I am wondering if people are interested in buying these kits now with blank carts?

Indeed....actually been waiting for a while for some of your 510 kits to be listed as in stock on your site...and I don't see a real big price difference to cause you to keep the kits off the site waiting for the prefilled ones.. most places have 5 prefilled for something like $5 and 5 blank for $3...so with your prices and the free shipping I think you'd still be competitive even with blank carts...
Or even, what about blank carts and a small 3 ml sampler bottle of juice?

Myshkin

Ultra Member
ECF Veteran
Apr 16, 2009
Breckenridge
Well this is a sad update. I am considering the cartridges for the 510 gone. They have been in customs longer then anything explainable. So its the holiday season and I am sitting on hundreds of 510 kits without cartridges.

I have reordered and expect to have the new order by Friday or so. They are being shipped in such a fashion that I cannot get prefilled ones. I will likely no longer carry prefilled cartridges for kits or solo. I will list the kits once these cartridges come in with blank cartridges and keep the price at 44$. The only thing I can say about this is vaping is not truely vaping without liquid anyways. If you wanted to buy a kit for someone for christmas, then in my opinion they should have a small bottle of juice to truly do it justice.

The same goes for the 401 stuff. Its gone, and I have already ordered more a while ago. Things are just moving very slowly from this source

Last edited:
Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread