• This forum has been archived

If you'd like to post a thread, post it here instead!

View Forum

Stop by Vape Wares Near Mall of GA: They support CASAA.

Status
Not open for further replies.

wv2win

ECF Guru
ECF Veteran
Feb 10, 2009
GA by way of WV
I stopped in a new vape shop in Buford, Ga (Atlanta area near the Mall of Ga) to check out the shop and see if I could get the owner to use a CASAA display. It's called Vape Wares. BTW, the shop interior is very pleasant and the co-owner and staff were very friendly and welcoming. They have a full line of kits from beginners to APV's and 5 lines of e-liquid with a testing area.

The owner agreed to use the display and encourage his customers to join and support CASAA. He even agreed to reimburse me for the cost of the acrylic display! The display has the 8 x 10 CASAA banner and a pocket to hold about 25+ of the CASAA informational business cards. I supplied the banner and the cards.

He put the display on the first counter as you come into the store. This counter is a great idea by this shop. It has the empty and half full packs of cigarettes of customers who quit smoking through vaping with their signatures on the packs. Just a great idea, IMO.

We need to support vendors who support CASAA whenever possible and encourage others to do the same.

I hope all of us will consider going around to local shops and encourage them to support CASAA in fighting theFDA's Deeming Regulations by using this display. The 8 x 10 banner is free to download and print from theCASAA web site. The CASAA informational business cards are very reasonably priced and can be ordered fromCASAA, also. You can even get a complete display kit from the CASAA web site. If you want to get several acrylic displays, you can also go to Office Max and buy them for $14 or order them from Displays2Go for $8. You want the ones with the additional business card holder. I would definitely ask the vender if they would cover the cost of the display and they can reorder the cards from CASAA.

OfficeMax Sign Holder with Business Card Holder

Custom Business Card Holder | Features Acrylic Sign Frame

CASAA E-cigarette Information Cards

http://casaa.org/uploads/Information...tand_Flyer.pdf

CASAA Vendor Display Kit

VapeWares web site: VapeWares : Personal Vaporizer Starter Kits, Accessories and Supplies

I also suggest printing out the one page from the CASAA web site that explains who CASAA is and how they are protecting our right to vape. I gave the vendor 5 - 6 of these for customers.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread