Stop! Vaporesso CCELL Ceramic coil is dangerous!

Status
Not open for further replies.

jimyvape

Aug 10, 2016
I have a cough after using vaporesso CCELL ceramic coils . I think there is dangerous material in it. Obviously, some granules have gone into my lung. I don't know how to claim compensation. Who can help me?

If you don't believe me, you can test it yourself. Take a new CCELL ceramic coil. Use a small stick with color or black cloth and touch the ceramic. You can see there are some white ceramic granules on the cloth. The ceramic granules will go into lung when vaping,both DTL and MTL, exspecially when it is dry hit. Maybe you will have lung diseases.

Last edited:

LilWhiteClouder

Ultra Member
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Apr 1, 2015
Raleigh, NC
I have a cough after using Vaporesso CCELL ceramic coils . I think there is dangerous material in it. Obviously, some granules have gone into my lung. I don't know how to claim compensation. Who can help me?

If you don't believe me, you can test it yourself. Take a new CCELL ceramic coil. Use a small stick with color or black cloth and touch the ceramic. You can see there are some white ceramic granules on the cloth. The ceramic granules will go into lung when vaping,both DTL and MTL, exspecially when it is dry hit. Maybe you will have lung diseases.
Can you provide pics of what you found?

ddirtyvapes

Ultra Member
ECF Veteran
Jan 23, 2011
Portland, ME
I am all for vaping safely and warning people when things like this pop up. However, without photos, it comes off as fear mongering. It's really not that helpful to say "THIS PRODUCT IS TERRIBLE" without a shred of evidence.

Please provide photos of this problem, and be aware that you are highly unlikely to have any compensation coming to you, for the reasons mentioned above. Consider it a loss. Things happen.

At this particular point in time, with the FDA and other regulatory agencies jumping down our collective throats, it is particularly reckless to be claiming danger without supplying hard facts or photographs.

jimyvape

Aug 10, 2016
I am all for vaping safely and warning people when things like this pop up. However, without photos, it comes off as fear mongering. It's really not that helpful to say "THIS PRODUCT IS TERRIBLE" without a shred of evidence.

Please provide photos of this problem, and be aware that you are highly unlikely to have any compensation coming to you, for the reasons mentioned above. Consider it a loss. Things happen.

At this particular point in time, with the FDA and other regulatory agencies jumping down our collective throats, it is particularly reckless to be claiming danger without supplying hard facts or photographs.
OK. I will add photos later. It is simple to test for every one.

Burnie

The Bug Man
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Jul 1, 2009
Sunny Florida
:pop:

PopCornEatingGirl.gif

JennyPopcorn.gif

jimyvape

Aug 10, 2016
You don't say? Is that what your pulmonologist told you?
Sent from my Commodore 64 using Tapatalk
The CCELL has a micro porous structure so the juice works its way in through the pores to the wire. The ceramic is not hard so that it can wick the e-juice. You can see that the surface of ceramic is rough. If you touch it, there are some small granules on your fingers. They are easy to be suck into lung.

Dougiestyle

Vaping Master
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Feb 5, 2011
Knoxville, TN USA
I have limited experience with ceramic, but I can tell you, yes, it is somewhat aggregate and can produce dust if it hasn't been glazed. Glazing would prevent the use of this material for wicking. Therefore, in its unglazed state, yes a powder can be produced from the surface by agitation. I don't believe the ceramic is to be agitated if used as intended. The only thing that should contact the ceramic is e-liquid and the coil. As the liquid is absorbed, the prevalence of powder residue is reduced.

Your OP is just downright inflammatory. There is no cause for your claim unless you can prove it through a medical diagnosis of your affliction being caused by the product.

With all the BS that the US vapor industry is dealing with, this post is fodder for the ANTZ. Jesus wept.

jimyvape

Aug 10, 2016
I have limited experience with ceramic, but I can tell you, yes, it is somewhat aggregate and can produce dust if it hasn't been glazed. Glazing would prevent the use of this material for wicking. Therefore, in its unglazed state, yes a powder can be produced from the surface by agitation. I don't believe the ceramic is to be agitated if used as intended. The only thing that should contact the ceramic is e-liquid and the coil. As the liquid is absorbed, the prevalence of powder residue is reduced.

Your OP is just downright inflammatory. There is no cause for your claim unless you can prove it through a medical diagnosis of your affliction being caused by the product.

With all the BS that the US vapor industry is dealing with, this post is fodder for the ANTZ. Jesus wept.
The ceramic is fluffy and has powders all the time.

OhTheAgony

Ultra Member
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Jan 24, 2011
Netherlands
If you can see the particles with your naked eye there's not much to worry about as they'd be too large to be absorbed by your lungs. You'll just cough them out or the body will dispose of it otherwise.

Just another case of hypochondria, nothing to see here folks
24462279700_2cc68e3b1d_o.gif

jimyvape

Aug 10, 2016
If you can see the particles with your naked eye there's not much to worry about as they'd be too large to be absorbed by your lungs. You'll just cough them out or the body will dispose of it otherwise.

Just another case of hypochondria, nothing to see here folks
24462279700_2cc68e3b1d_o.gif
Do you know what is dust lungs? you can image what will happen if more and more small stones go in your lungs.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread