Store in Washington state

Status
Not open for further replies.

philden06

Jun 27, 2010
Spokane
Hi just wanted to let you know there is a full service store in Spokane on Division st at Francis next to the moons mongolian grill they pride themselves for offering the latest best e-cigs. They have a very knowledgable staff and offer 6.0 volt systems 3.7 volt and a great 2 parts. They also have the ego-tank system arriving late in feb....check them out

MattZuke

ECF Veteran
Feb 28, 2011
A, A
EverGreenVapor Electronic Cigarettes - Home
B&I Market Place
8012 S. Tacoma Way
Tacoma, WA, 98412
Starter Kits/ejuice
[Notes - dirt cheap KR808-R1 kit, Ego Moving to the B&I ~March 1st]

The Vaporium
10626 Bridgeport Way SW
Lakewood, WA. 98499
253-973-8273
Starter Kits/Ejuice
[notes - GreenCig, Juicy Vapor Juice, T-Rex, misc supplies pending supplier]

Pink Lungs

Jan 20, 2011
Lakewood, WA
  • Deleted by spaky
  • Reason: Unregistered supplier

tmcase

ECF Guru
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Apr 20, 2011
I'm in Lacey (next to Olympia). It would be awesome if there were a store near here. I probably wouldn't use them all the time, but it would be nice to have somewhere local to go if my house burnt down and I suddenly found myself with nothing to vape, lol.

Here's one in Lacy: VaporSearchUSA

I don't know if they have a storefront but at least the shipping would be fast if they are only an online store and they might even let you pickup to save you shipping costs.

Katiecat

ECF Veteran
Mar 4, 2011
Washington
Here's one in Lacy: VaporSearchUSA

I don't know if they have a storefront but at least the shipping would be fast if they are only an online store and they might even let you pickup to save you shipping costs.

Um, wow. Did you actually look at the products that site sells? I don't think those are the kind of vaporisers we're looking for, LOL!

tmcase

ECF Guru
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Apr 20, 2011
Um, wow. Did you actually look at the products that site sells? I don't think those are the kind of vaporisers we're looking for, LOL!

LOL! I just glanced at the photos and thought they were some kind of new mod. :laugh:

Edit: Also, since I found it on the VaporSearchUSA site I trusted that it was an e cig site. Serves me right for trusting. :facepalm:

Last edited:

MattZuke

ECF Veteran
Feb 28, 2011
A, A

I just tossed them an e-mail asking if they carried e-cig supplies.

Sorry the nearest shop I know if is just off exit 125. Lacey is ~108. The nice thing is after 20 miles there are two shops really close to each other, the Vaporium just off bridgeport, and Evergreen vapor at the B&I off South Tacoma Way.

Katiecat

ECF Veteran
Mar 4, 2011
Washington
This is bizarre. Here I am, ready to claw my face off because I haven't had any nicotine in two days, and this is the first thread that pops up at me after being away from this site for several months? lol. I ordered some more juice online this morning, but it's shipping from NC, so it'll probably take a while to get here. So to whoever asked earlier in the thread YES!!!!!! THERE IS A DAMNED GOOD REASON FOR LOCAL SHOPS TO SELL E-CIG SUPPLIES!!!!!!!! The hubby will be home in about 3 hours, and then I'll take the car and drive to the local smoke shop and pick up a $10 bottle of 5ml juice. I have to do it, I can't wait for my order to come in the mail. It's just not safe for the people around me.

The Vaporium in Lakewood! They are the best!
I have an eGo I bought about 6 months ago (paid wayyy to much at a mall kiosk in Kennewick) and rarely used it because it didn't really do much for my nicotine cravings. When I decided to try to break the analog habit for good, I went in to the shop planning to spend a ton more money for a new unit. They didn't even try to sell me a new one, they pulled out a $4 part and fixed the one I had. I haven't touched an analog since! I like vaping so much I went back in today and bought a really nice tank setup. They are extremely helpful and their prices are very reasonable.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread