Store in Washington state

Status
Not open for further replies.

Rocketpunk

Vaping Master
ECF Veteran
Aug 14, 2012
Dayton, Ohio
I'm not sure if someone already mentioned these guys, but Mount Baker Vapor is from Bellingham, Washington, but I don't know if they have an actual brick and mortar store. But they have the absolute best prices I have found on juice anywhere. 4.99 for 15 ml, and 10.00 for 50 ml! Yes, that's 50 ml for ten dollars! Ok, I'm not associated with mt baker vapor but I can't not let other people know about their awesome prices.

txtumbleweed

Resting In Peace
ECF Veteran
Dec 7, 2009
Walla Walla
I'm not sure if someone already mentioned these guys, but Mount Baker Vapor is from Bellingham, Washington, but I don't know if they have an actual brick and mortar store. But they have the absolute best prices I have found on juice anywhere. 4.99 for 15 ml, and 10.00 for 50 ml! Yes, that's 50 ml for ten dollars! Ok, I'm not associated with mt baker vapor but I can't not let other people know about their awesome prices.

I buy juice from Mt Baker Vapor too but the only problem is if you are from WA you have to pay sales tax. It is still cheaper though and he has free shipping quite often.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread