Story Time DIY KIT 50.00 Gift Certificate and Juice Give Away!!!

Status
Not open for further replies.

dawnmarie

Unregistered Supplier
ECF Veteran
Mar 27, 2009
Las Vegas Nevada
www.diyflavorshack.com
Hey Everybody!!! I am so excited to say that this has been a fun month with all these posts turning into a wild story that was way cool to read!!! But sad to say it has come to an end...and it is time to choose the winners!!! I will be giving away 1 Gift Certificate, 1 DIY Kit and some 30mls of juice!!! Give me a few and I will be back with the winners and instructions on how to claim your prize

dawnmarie

Unregistered Supplier
ECF Veteran
Mar 27, 2009
Las Vegas Nevada
www.diyflavorshack.com
Hey You Guys!!! Are you ready to see who won this months Big Give Away Contest? I am ready to show you. But there are a few things you need to know before I release the winners!!!

How to claim your Contest Prize: ( Please make sure you follow these instructions to a T so that we can make sure that you get your claimed prize)

Everybody will need to send an email to dawnsflavors@gmail.com

50.00 Gift Certificate Winner
Email Subject: ECF Story Time 50.00 GC Winner
Email Body: Your post number and ECF Identity and Name (First and Last). We will send you an email that contains your 50.00 gift code

DIY Kit Winner
Email Subject: ECF Story Time DIY Kit Winner
Email Body: Your post number and ECF Identity, Name (first and last), Mailing Address, and Phone Number. You will also need to choose 6 flavors from our website (it is important that you choose flavors that we already carry) and whether you would like your nicotine base to be vg, pg, or 50/50.

30ml juice Winners:
Email Subject: ECF Story Time 30ml Winner
Email Body: Your post number and ECF Identity, Name (First and Last), Mailing Address, and Phone Number. You will also need to choose the flavor of e-liquid (it is important that you choose flavors that we already carry) and the strength of nicotine you would like for the liquid.

and the winners are:

50.00 Gift Certificate:
Post # 708 RaceGun59

DIY Kit:
Post # 901 LynnNC

30ml Juice Winners:
Post # 617 4lph4num3rTc
Post # 333 redrebel821
Post # 20 cooladdict
Post # 130 KprtheVapr

Congrats you guys!!! Check back soon for more Contests!!!

redrebel821

ECF Guru
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Jan 8, 2015
Houston area
I'm torn between Hawaiian punch and Bloody Vape ;)
Mine was between Hawaiian Punch and Sweet Tarts....I went with Sweet Tarts. I have to admit, I'm pretty dang excited....I love Smarties and Sweet Tarts, even better when I can vape them....lol....

Reactions: Kprthevapr

Lannie

Ultra Member
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Jun 6, 2015
The windy plains of South Dakota
Congratulations, guys! I wish I could have spent more time on this trip with you, but you know how it goes... I only have one question, though:

WHAT DID YOU DO WITH HELEN? Is she coming home? And does she have a bottle of chocolate e-juice with her?

Oh, I guess that's three questions. :oops:

redrebel821

ECF Guru
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Jan 8, 2015
Houston area
Congratulations, guys! I wish I could have spent more time on this trip with you, but you know how it goes... I only have one question, though:

WHAT DID YOU DO WITH HELEN? Is she coming home? And does she have a bottle of chocolate e-juice with her?

Oh, I guess that's three questions. :oops:
Helen is being safely returned...without her bison boyfriend. She stole all of our chocolate/brownie vapes and we have no idea how's she's carrying it!

Lannie

Ultra Member
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Jun 6, 2015
Helen is being safely returned...without her bison boyfriend. She stole all of our chocolate/brownie vapes and we have no idea how's she's carrying it!

I'm sure she has them tucked under a roll of fat somewhere (did I say that girl is CHUBBY? LOL!). However, she'll prolly eat them before she gets home. She's part piggy... ;)

Lannie

Ultra Member
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Jun 6, 2015
I know the contest is over, and I'm sorry to drag it out, but I just thought everyone would like to see a picture of this cow that's been haunting their trip and bogarting all their brownie/chocolate e-juice!

Meet Helen, the Amazing Vaping Cow :D

04-06-15 Helen 01.jpg

redrebel821

ECF Guru
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Jan 8, 2015
Houston area
I know the contest is over, and I'm sorry to drag it out, but I just thought everyone would like to see a picture of this cow that's been haunting their trip and bogarting all their brownie/chocolate e-juice!

Meet Helen, the Amazing Vaping Cow :D

View attachment 486033
Helen....did Lannie NOT share the bottle of cocoa I sent FOR YOU????

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread